[Suggestion] Grouping Cyndrum Demons

By on April 7, 2013 1:18:02 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Napean

Join Date 03/2003
+1

Would be nice if individual Cyndrum demons could be grouped into one unit.  Keeps them relevant later into the game.

As an example, I have five or four death shards in my current game.  My old Cyndrum demon groups were lost in various battles, and now I have these individual demons that don't really do much.  At the games current state, there are no entry level bad guys that they can easily level on, and I don't want to have them hide out behind my mid-game units, waiting to sneak in for that critical killing blow.

Just a thought.

Locked Post 2 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
April 7, 2013 1:26:17 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I think a lot of units should have the upgrade group button. Like bandits too, to make the sov bandit lord trait not completely useless. Maybe for the binding units and summons it could cost mana instead of gold. Cyndrum demons would still have the advantage of being able to increase group size for free, and go above early tech limitations, so I don't think being able to upgrade for a cost would lessen their unique ability.

April 8, 2013 4:00:42 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

That would be great, but in order to make it possible there is an issue to be solved: Which would be the XP of the new combined unit?

My suggestion is just make the arithmetic average of the combined unit. So if you combine a 20xp unit with a 10xp unit the resulting unit would have 15xp.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000406   Page Render Time: