Team AI strange behavior

By on April 3, 2013 3:23:51 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Kurshum

Join Date 11/2012

Heya!

I was playing a long 10+ hours game on the biggest map. Me and 3 more AIs were on same team vs other 3 factions, not teamed.

Everything was good and fun until one of my allies on very strategical position resigned, 20- 30 minutes after him another ally resigned.

They were not the best score players, but not the worst either. One of my enemies resigned too after I used on one of his towns the earthquake spell. They had more towns left too.

Is this a bug? I hope it is, because I really love to play teamed with AI players and don't want them to abandon me. They should do it only when they lose their last town.

Locked Post 3 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
April 3, 2013 5:24:36 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I hate it when AI's, especially large ones torch their own cities (raze-quitting) in the middle of a war.

April 3, 2013 7:00:35 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Could be a bug with the sovereign 'perma-dying'. You used to be able to cast Crudgen's Volcano, destroying the block a sovereign occupied. Killing them. Permanently. Causing their faction to disband/surrender. Maybe there is probably a bug with sovereign deaths that cause them to be unable to spawn. You are at war after all. If you have time, try no fogging and keeping an eye on them. Pretty time costly thing to try and reproduce I guess.

April 3, 2013 8:58:39 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

When I have more time to play, in my next game I will do that. Make a huge game with team AIs and I should pay attention. 

Good thing is in LH, or may be it was patched in FE too, my team AIs never attack me. In FE I remember at certain point all of them stabbed me in the back.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000625   Page Render Time: