The new expansion, Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes is now available for beta access.
Get access to the beta TODAY and the final version upon release.
Legendary Heroes is more than a traditional expansion pack and more of a top to bottom improvement to the core game play. The graphics are substantially better, the game design tighter, the game play swifter and the world richer with more monsters, spells, quests and more.
What's new in this expansion?
- NEW Champion System - build fame to attract legendary heroes to your cause
- NEW Monsters - The dead have risen across Elemental! Beware!
- Larger Maps - A new map size "Huge" available for even more epic game play
- NEW Graphics Engine - vastly improves the graphics even as it improves performance
- Better tactical battles - more intense, more strategic and more menacing
Much Much More, visit http://forums.elementalgame.com/441387
How to get access to the beta:
For players adventurous enough (or crazy enough) to try it before the game’s even done, we now have a public beta available. http://tinyurl.com/d5tmdlk
Fallen Enchantress owners:
Upgrade to it for $19.99. Don’t have Fallen Enchantress? No problem, you can purchase it stand-alone for $39.99. http://tinyurl.com/d8694sn
War of Magic owners special option:
Players who bought War of Magic before November of 2010 get Legendary Heroes as part of their original purchase! You don’t have to sign up. It’ll automatically be added to your Stardock account and a Steam serial number will be sent to you to get it when it’s available! http://tinyurl.com/cocte9n
Legendary Heroes makes use of SteamworksTM for achievements and sets the stage for future workshop integration. Everyone who buys Legendary Heroes gets a Steam™ key even if you purchase it directly.