Alright, Let's See It! EXPANSION REVEAL PLEASE :)

By on February 5, 2013 12:10:38 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

DevildogFF

Join Date 03/2010
+7

I get it, I'm impatient. I just really want to get excited about FE again. So please, let's see what you all have in store for us....

NOWWWWWWW!

Locked Post 8 Replies +1
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
February 5, 2013 12:42:07 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

/signed

*crosses fingers in the hope of dynasties and better hero-empire interaction*

February 5, 2013 1:25:08 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I hope it allows dynasties too, deep ones with many choices.  I want my Sovereign to impregnate an Umberdroth.  And then the child will be raised by his Umberdroth mother, but once he starts to grow up he will recognize that he different than all the other terrifying nation destroying beast the other umberdroths are.  He will leave his mother to seek out who he really is.  He will then move to the East Village to pursue his love of dance, art and the cello.  People will tell him that he will never become a world class cellist, and most importantly he tells himself the same thing.  But all that changes when he meets Ahadipooladipo, an Urxen young woman who is a free spirit and gives him the courage to reach for the stars.  

February 5, 2013 1:32:24 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Lord Xia,
I hope it allows dynasties too, deep ones with many choices.  I want my Sovereign to impregnate an Umberdroth.  And then the child will be raised by his Umberdroth mother, but once he starts to grow up he will recognize that he different than all the other terrifying nation destroying beast the other umberdroths are.  He will leave his mother to seek out who he really is.  He will then move to the East Village to pursue his love of dance, art and the cello.  People will tell him that he will never become a world class cellist, and most importantly he tells himself the same thing.  But all that changes when he meets Ahadipooladipo, an Urxen young woman who is a free spirit and gives him the courage to reach for the stars.  

I wont be happy until Stardock implements proper road building and also the ability to zone industrial, commercial or residential of the light, medium, or heavy variety.

February 5, 2013 1:33:14 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Above me. I want that.

February 5, 2013 1:36:36 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Check the site now, details about the expansion "Legendary Heroes" have been posted.

February 5, 2013 5:12:18 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

This was quite the timing for this post Devildog! Guess you scared them into releasing all the good info!

February 5, 2013 7:57:10 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting sweatyboatman,
I wont be happy until Stardock implements proper road building and also the ability to zone industrial, commercial or residential of the light, medium, or heavy variety.

Here are some juicy tidbits.

February 5, 2013 8:42:59 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Lord Xia,
But all that changes when he meets Ahadipooladipo,

lol
Crappy name generator

~ K

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0001078   Page Render Time: