[Suggestion] We should be able to rotate the camera.

By on November 12, 2012 3:11:39 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

rvgr

Join Date 10/2012
+6

Both on the tactical and the strategic map. This is a 3D game, right? It doesn't feel like a 3D game right now. Those of us with higher end machines should be able to experience the game in its full 3D glory, so bring on the camera rotation.

Locked Post 4 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
November 12, 2012 3:16:15 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Hold down middle mouse button and drag. It'll start ya spinning. If you don't want it to snap back, go to advanced settings and un-check "snap back when rotating"

November 12, 2012 3:17:15 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Awesome! Thanks!

June 30, 2013 8:42:15 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I'm playing legendary heroes on my Samsung laptop (900x1600) and holding down the mouse wheel does NOT rotate the map... what's up??  Is it me?

June 30, 2013 9:18:56 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

It is really not the holding down the mouse wheel. It is the middle mouse button that needs to be pressed. Depending on some models of mice you can change what that function is when you press down the mouse wheel. Be sure that it is set to the 3rd button (middle mouse button) for a mouse. I know that my Logitech mouse has some issues when I press the middle mouse button (mouse wheel). It doesn't always register that I pressed the middle mouse button.

To sum up... it might be a hardware problem.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000062   Page Render Time: