Washington and Colorado legalized marijuana

By on November 7, 2012 8:10:17 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Kamamura_CZ

Join Date 03/2006
+31

FINALLY!

Let's hope the rest of the world will follow. 

The use was probably so widespread that the police costs for chasing individual, harmless stoners outweighed the profits from reselling the confiscated pot on the black market - and since we have that crisis going - they legalized it. 

Burgers and cola kill much more people annually than all illegal drugs and terrorists combined. 

Locked Post 7 Replies +1 Karma
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
G_Kar
November 7, 2012 8:26:01 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting ,

Burgers and cola kill much more people annually than all illegal drugs and terrorists combined. 

Just wanted to call bull shit on this. Do you know how many people are killed by the drug cartels every year in Mexico and South America (Alone, not to mention those running the Golden Triangle or running through Asia)? What about all of the drug related murders? I'd much rather take my chances with a burger and a coke than a man with 20 kilos of heroin and a small arsenal in his trunk. 

You do know that legalizing it won't stand. The Justice Department is going to do something about it because it is still illegal under the Federal Drug Act of 1976. 

November 7, 2012 8:35:59 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Emperor_Nero,

quoting post

Do you know how many people are killed by the drug cartels every year in Mexico and South America? What about all of the drug related murders?

Decriminalize narcotics, and all of the above is gone.

November 7, 2012 8:47:10 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting G_Kar,

Quoting Emperor_Nero, reply 1
quoting post

Do you know how many people are killed by the drug cartels every year in Mexico and South America? What about all of the drug related murders?

Decriminalize narcotics, and all of the above is gone.

Then how do you decide who gets to use them after you decriminalize them? The war on drugs is a waste of money, but just throwing dangerous compounds at people to use at will isn't a good solution. What is your solution that prevents having a subset of society on highly addictive substances that all have extremely negative side effects? 

Edit: I am for the legalization of marijuana. 

November 7, 2012 8:49:07 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

All sounds political....which is taboo in this Forum section.

http://forums.elementalgame.com/132685 

November 7, 2012 8:55:25 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I'll be glad to see the thread go up in smoke.

November 7, 2012 9:04:37 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting DrJBHL,
I'll be glad to see the thread go up in smoke.

Me too. Could someone please kill it?

December 19, 2012 2:34:19 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting ,

FINALLY!

Let's hope the rest of the world will follow. 

The use was probably so widespread that the police costs for chasing individual, harmless stoners outweighed the profits from reselling the confiscated pot on the black market - and since we have that crisis going - they legalized it. 

We all know that President Obama doesn't support the legalization of pot even from the first day, but we are caught surprised when he told Barbara Walters during his interview that he doesn't want to use his federal resources to go after pot smokers in the two western states. I guess, the sense of being fair is what President Obama wanted to tell us. Read more here

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000141   Page Render Time: