Join Date 04/2006
+40
Locked Post 9 Replies +1
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
November 2, 2012 1:47:40 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Would be nice to see this fixed for 1.01. Nice catch!

November 2, 2012 3:54:53 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting seanw3,
Would be nice to see this fixed for 1.01. Nice catch!

I think it's a must for 1.01. Still it's hard to believe. Maybe Lord Markin killed some bandits, and had extra gildar ?

November 2, 2012 11:20:11 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting G_Kar,

Quoting seanw3, reply 1Would be nice to see this fixed for 1.01. Nice catch!

I think it's a must for 1.01. Still it's hard to believe. Maybe Lord Markin killed some bandits, and had extra gildar ?

Well it was the same thing for all the sovereigns.  They all had 150+ gildar and had recruited their first champion.  Relias should have been the only one with 150+ gildar.

November 2, 2012 11:31:41 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Trojasmic,

Quoting G_Kar, reply 2

Well it was the same thing for all the sovereigns.  They all had 150+ gildar and had recruited their first champion.  Relias should have been the only one with 150+ gildar.

It may be a result of the rounding error that Frogboy said was letting the AI cheat in so many ways in challenging.  Some of them are listed in this post (note some of the theories were not supported at all by the experiment).

November 2, 2012 1:32:58 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Tuidjy,

Quoting Trojasmic, reply 3
Quoting G_Kar, reply 2

It may be a result of the rounding error that Frogboy said was letting the AI cheat in so many ways in challenging.  Some of them are listed in this post (note some of the theories were not supported at all by the experiment).

I was playing the Hamster build so wasn't the rounding error supposed to be fixed in that one?

November 2, 2012 6:17:34 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Trojasmic,
Quoting Tuidjy, reply 5
Quoting Trojasmic, reply 3
Quoting G_Kar, reply 2

I was playing the Hamster build so wasn't the rounding error supposed to be fixed in that one?

I confirmed this under the novice difficulty.

November 2, 2012 7:02:36 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Cheating bastards!  

November 2, 2012 11:05:29 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Bug still exists in 1.004.

November 2, 2012 11:06:55 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I don't mind so much on challenging (although it's not true to the statement that is challenging), but novice is a real problem.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000156   Page Render Time: