Stardock Closed for the Holidays
Jan 5, 2015 8:45

Stardock's offices will be closed in observance of the holiday season from December 19th until January 5th, 2015.

During this time there will be a delay in answering support tickets, so we ask for your patience during the holiday period.  While we will keep tabs on the tickets during the break, we will respond to them as quickly as possible upon our return.  

On behalf of the Stardock staff we wish you a happy holiday season and look forward to the new year!

How to delete custom sovereigns?

By on November 1, 2012 12:34:23 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Skulrake

Join Date 08/2009

Well, I created a sovereign I don't much like - there are a few things I would like to change. I don't see a way to delete or edit custom made sovereigns. Or am I missing it and its right in front of me? I don't want to keep making sovereigns and have to scroll through dozens that I don't like etc.

5 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
November 1, 2012 12:37:18 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Right click on your sovereign in the selection screen.

November 1, 2012 1:02:16 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

go to documents/my games/fallenenchantress/race (or race types cant remeber)

November 1, 2012 3:15:16 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

for sovereigns go under: /documents/my games/fallenenchantress/units (right click on the sovereign works in removing the sovereign from the screen. The file is still available in this folder though.

for factions go under: /documents/my games/fallenenchantress/race

November 1, 2012 3:22:36 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

nono, forget the last two replies. 

Just right click the soverign you want gone. you'll get a confirmation dialog, and then it's gone. simple!

November 1, 2012 3:30:04 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

There is no mis-information from my reply.

If you do use right-click it does remove the character from the sovereign choices screen.

But the file is still in documents/my games/fallenenchantress/units

That file didn't get deleted and if you create 100 sovereigns that folder can get cluttered. Go check it out yourself.

Also, if you create a custom faction and you wish to delete the faction you need to go to

documents/my games/fallenenchantress/race

and that is currently the only way to remove factions.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000328   Page Render Time: