Prevent enemy from entering boarders

By on November 1, 2012 3:32:27 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Evyatar108

Join Date 11/2012

I think I saw an ai once build a wall around his territory 

I want to know how to build a wall and prevent other players from entering my boarders , of my city and of my outposts.

The AI can also ask me to leave his territory or either it will be war, is there a way I can do the same to the AI?

Locked Post 5 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
November 1, 2012 4:28:03 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

In the diplomatic menu you can ask an AI to leave your territory, or declare war. I don't know of a way to prevent AIs to enter your borders.

November 1, 2012 5:33:16 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Building walls is really a nice and good idea to implement!

Let them shoot at walls before entering my domain...China reborn...

November 1, 2012 5:39:08 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Mubunu,
In the diplomatic menu you can ask an AI to leave your territory, or declare war. I don't know of a way to prevent AIs to enter your borders.

Yep that works, but if I do it - the AI just keeps sending the same units into my territory in the next season

So if I really want to keep them out then I need to ask the AI to leave my territory every season until something happens to his units.

November 1, 2012 6:26:12 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I'd like to see a "limited war" option where you can attack units in your borders without declaring war (other guy can declare war though)

November 1, 2012 1:57:28 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

We really need a Civ 5 feature here where you simply cannot pass their borders unless allowed (and vice-versa). Also, can I get a "follow enemy moves" option like Civ so I know when the enemy is sneaking into my territory? I often ignore the ! because there's always some strong monsters wandering about I don't want to touch and so I commonly ignore that !.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000390   Page Render Time: