war of magic)is nowhere to be found on my games

list.

Locked Post 16 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
October 29, 2012 11:13:26 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

It is available only through Stardock website or Stardock Central (Stardock's own digital download app).

October 29, 2012 11:28:52 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums
October 29, 2012 11:32:45 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Does this mean manual updating...? Ahhh, I see...

October 29, 2012 10:31:45 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I'm having a similar issue. I pre-ordered Elemental and have been trying to download FE, but the download page doesn't show either Elemental or FE as available downloads...

October 30, 2012 3:06:45 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

My account shows Elemental as downloadable but FE is not listed. There must be a cutoff date to be eligible and I bought it too late. I can't even login to FE site to see if I am eligible. I enter the same details to login when it asks, the exact same info i just logged into here with, and it does nothing, no error message or anything and I am not logged in. How is it I can log in here but not the FE site.

Oh, and while I am here; how is it that if I change my personal info at Stardock Central it is not updated here too?  I changed my personal info to be more obscure but to my dismay all my old info is being stored here seperately from Stardock. WTF??? Do not do that! I get real annoyed when sites make me vulnerable to identity theft. I was really pissed at having to turn my store bought copy of Elemental into an online version in order to get the much needed patches. Really pissed, and I am wondering if that is why I don't see FE for download. I made sure Stardockknew I was annoyed about their BS pratices. Don't make claims of no DRM and then make me register to get patches because that is DRM so don't fucking lie to me!

October 30, 2012 6:54:00 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting user777,
There must be a cutoff date to be eligible and I bought it too late.

2010. End of October I think, or maybe it was december.

October 30, 2012 7:34:56 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I'm pretty sure it was anytime in 2010.

October 30, 2012 8:21:55 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting catwhowalksbyhimself,
I'm pretty sure it was anytime in 2010.

Ya you're  correct. I coulda swore that when it was originally announced there was an arbitrary cut off date but i'm too lazy to search for the original post. It's moot anyway since the final stance was anytime in 2010.

October 30, 2012 12:51:27 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I've heard but can't confirm purchasers in 2011 could at least get a discount on FE ... been trying to hunt for it but, hey, that's the paid Stardock reps' jobs to dish out the official info, heh.

October 30, 2012 1:27:41 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting Meneptolemus,
I'm having a similar issue. I pre-ordered Elemental and have been trying to download FE, but the download page doesn't show either Elemental or FE as available downloads...
You had two accounts.  Now merged.
Quoting user777,
I bought it too late
This.
Quoting Chibiabos,
I've heard but can't confirm purchasers in 2011 could at least get a discount on FE ... been trying to hunt for it but, hey, that's the paid Stardock reps' jobs to dish out the official info, heh.
http://elementalgame.com/fallen-enchantress/purchase 

October 31, 2012 3:23:53 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Yea, that is what I clicked on yesterday to login to see if I am eligible for a discount but it does nothing when I enter my login info. Doesn't login and gives no error.

I bought my copy after Oct. 2010 so I guess I got ripped. HardOCP posted an article saying it was free for previous owners and was giving Brad browny points for it.  Well, they were FoS and Brad gets no kudos from me, and no, I won't be buying FE. 

October 31, 2012 8:21:10 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting user777,
Yea, that is what I clicked on yesterday to login to see if I am eligible for a discount but it does nothing when I enter my login info. Doesn't login and gives no error.

I bought my copy after Oct. 2010 so I guess I got ripped. HardOCP posted an article saying it was free for previous owners and was giving Brad browny points for it.  Well, they were FoS and Brad gets no kudos from me, and no, I won't be buying FE. 

You could try the login at the store-page to see if you are eligible. If that still doesn't work, you should contact support.

The end of Oct. 2010 was the cut off point to get 2nd expansion for free, too. If you bought E:WoM after that, but still in 2010, you should be getting FE for free. If you bought it in 2011, you should be eligible for the discount.

October 31, 2012 11:07:10 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting user777,
Yea, that is what I clicked on yesterday to login to see if I am eligible for a discount but it does nothing when I enter my login info. Doesn't login and gives no error
Try a different browser.  You should get FE at $39.99

October 31, 2012 7:43:58 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I use Opera so it may well be a glitch with Opera but it I can login to the Stardock store and see it for $39.99. $19.99 and I might buy it, not at $39.99. I'll wait for the Xmas sale.

November 1, 2012 8:32:55 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I just tried IE instead of OPera and login worked but there is no discount being offered to me and it is $39.99. $39.99 is regular price at Steam and GG too, $29.99 is discounted price to previous owners and I am not even offered that because I bought the game too recently I guess. That is ok though because if I buy it here it probably requiires Impulse and I will not use Impulse/Gamestop so will wait for it to be discounted at Steam or Gamersgate. 50%  off is my kind of price.

November 1, 2012 8:45:07 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting user777,
That is ok though because if I buy it here it probably requiires Impulse and I will not use Impulse/Gamestop so will wait for it to be discounted at Steam or Gamersgate. 50%  off is my kind of price.

It doesn't require Impulse at all. Nor any other game-client.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000484   Page Render Time: