http://www.gamingogre.com/review/elemental-fallen-enchantress-review/

Locked Post 40 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
October 23, 2012 10:39:42 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting heyhellowhatsnew,
I'm writing a review for this game on a site and so far my score is around there. Need more time with it though.

You might find something of use in here: http://forums.elementalgame.com/434652

October 23, 2012 10:57:45 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Encadi,
pity Frogboy only cares about reviews and not customer service

Hey everyone, look.  It's an asshat.

October 23, 2012 11:03:56 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Kantok,

Quoting Encadi, reply 26pity Frogboy only cares about reviews and not customer service

And one who's extending his trolling activities from another thread, into unrelated areas.  Not merely an asshat, but an ambitious asshat.

October 23, 2012 11:06:06 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Glazunov1,

Quoting Kantok, reply 27
Quoting Encadi, reply 26pity Frogboy only cares about reviews and not customer service

And one who's extending his trolling activities from another thread, into unrelated areas.  Not merely an asshat, but an ambitious asshat.

Launch day.  It was bound to happen.  

I'm actually surprised the forums haven't been flooded with clowns with axes to grind about WOM, Brad's political views, the lawsuit nonsense, etc.  It's been much quieter than I would have guessed on that front.  

One little Steam-troll is nothing.  

All-in-all this is looking like the antithesis of WOM launch day.  Well done to all at SD!

October 23, 2012 11:16:16 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Kantok,

Quoting Glazunov1, reply 28
Quoting Kantok, reply 27

Launch day.  It was bound to happen.  

I'm actually surprised the forums haven't been flooded with clowns with axes to grind about WOM, Brad's political views, the lawsuit nonsense, etc.  It's been much quieter than I would have guessed on that front.  

One little Steam-troll is nothing.  

All-in-all this is looking like the antithesis of WOM launch day.  Well done to all at SD!

Good call.  When a game's got bad problems, word gets out fast, and the trolls quickly roll in to take things over.  They generally make everybody else miserable, even if they know nothing at all about the game--in fact, knowledge of the game stands in the way of being truly obnoxious, because then you're distracted. Legitimate complaints are one thing, and most of us have our gripes about the game.  These are minor relative to the overall enjoyment, though, and trolls aren't really about gaming.  They're about wrecking the good times for anyone else.

But when a game is good, the few random trolls that pop up get shot down.  They gain no traction.  They get laughed at or ignored.  No one gets really angry, because they're so plainly working out of spite and malice.  Perhaps at some point, in some future time, they may grow to join the community of human beings.  In the meantime, they get shoved to one side, which is what a troll hates worst of all.  And that's what's happening, here.  FE is simply in too good a state to fall before a horde of these folks.

October 23, 2012 11:21:25 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting cardinaldirection,

Quoting heyhellowhatsnew, reply 25I'm writing a review for this game on a site and so far my score is around there. Need more time with it though.

You might find something of use in here: http://forums.elementalgame.com/434652

Thanks! I appreciate it. 

Although I like to play a game for many many many hours before I review it. It wouldn't be fair to review Elemental with only 6 hours or so played. Need around 30 or 40 hehe.

October 23, 2012 11:34:30 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting Encadi,
*cough* *cough*
<--- At SD HQ helping folks this morning at 0800.  It's now 2333 and I'm still here.

I'll accept beer with your apology.  

October 23, 2012 11:51:12 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Thanks, Zubaz and SD crew for all of your hard work.  ===zip===>    I just slid you a frosty one down the rail! 

(Trolls live under bridges and can't afford beer, so I thought I'd take care of it.)

October 23, 2012 11:54:17 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Thanks!

October 23, 2012 11:56:21 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Encadi,

It's midnight and I'm on our chat server and on the forums giving tips and suggestions. Do you have a specific request?

October 24, 2012 12:07:36 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Frogboy,

It's midnight and I'm on our chat server and on the forums giving tips and suggestions. Do you have a specific request?

I'm not the one, but I do have a request.

Could you post up somethings about future plans in the next few weeks? I would like to know that since I pre-ordered FE (not WoM), will I have to pay for this first expansion pack? Will this first expansion pack also be a multi-player expansion pack? If it is going to be multi-player expansion pack, would you be willing to support multi-player senarios with it?

Also, did you see the guy who had the formatted harddrive problem with your game?

By the way I love the game, and the support that you have given us thus far.

October 24, 2012 2:11:43 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

awesome I hope there are more reviews like that

October 24, 2012 2:19:30 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Yeah!!  First round goes to the good guys. 

NOW, if we could only get Total biscuit and Angry Joe on our side.  

October 24, 2012 3:35:11 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting parrottmath,
Also, did you see the guy who had the formatted harddrive problem with your game?

And I thought that was just a joke

Frogboy IS evil

October 24, 2012 8:21:39 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Frogboy,

And Brad makes the troll look like a fool with very little effort.  Total win.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000266   Page Render Time: