[.983 Bug] Surrendered sov and armour

By on October 11, 2012 7:04:58 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Ausland

Join Date 08/2010
+6

This has been around for a long time, since maybe even WOM days, but the AI sovs seem to have some weird fetish for leather greaves.  Not only that, but they aren't equiping their best armour.  Here is Verga, he'd rather use the leather greaves than some nice chain greaves.  Plus he has a helmet that is 6 defense which he doesn't seem to bother using.  And a shield could help.

And shouldn't he be selling all this other stuff that he isn't using? I mean it was like a treasure chest for me to have him surrender, I ended up with much better weaponry for my heros.  And with the newest update coming out where troops can collect stuff and it goes to the sov, I imagine enemy sovs will have even more goodies in subsequent releases.

Locked Post 9 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
October 11, 2012 7:16:22 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Some people collect stamps...

~ K

October 11, 2012 7:26:59 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Kongdej,
Some people collect stamps...

~ K

Hahahaha

October 11, 2012 7:31:21 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Yes, but there aren't normally too many people out there to kill them in mortal combat.

October 11, 2012 9:43:33 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I've mentioned this back in 0.951.

October 11, 2012 10:03:18 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I will be disappointed if this bug still exists in .984.  This has been around a long time.

October 11, 2012 4:06:22 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Can we also please have defeated heroes/sovs drop a piece of loot?  It could even be rationalized as that individual's "parole"(an item)  or ransom (for gildar drop if the hero has no items) for freedom.

Also I've seen an immobilized Ceresa (with an x icon similar to Tremor) 12 turns after she announced she was burning her cities and withdrawing.  I slew her one last time and haven't seen her since.

October 11, 2012 4:55:20 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Its also strange that sovs don't seem to use mounts.  I must have killed Verga five times, and each battle he only had 2 movements, so I just picked him off with mages and arrows.

October 14, 2012 10:38:22 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Devs, could you fix this?

October 14, 2012 7:28:13 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I've been fighting Markinn and he is on a warg... did he win that in a quest maybe?

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000266   Page Render Time: