Just won my first big map, an wanted to get some suggestions off my mind.
- I think enemy armies are appearing too sudden in one territory, i would like to have some more range on cities and outposts sight.
- I'd like to know how long tribute protection is holding, couldn't find it anywhere
- I'd like the ability to grop units together, so i won't have to regroup every time i conquer a city. Groups could also be displayed even when in cities.
- I'd like some icons to show up at the units on the upper left, showing if they have movement orders or guard orders.
- I'd like a "continue to move" option for my units.
- I'd like to modify how my units will be grouped on the battlefield, because mostlky the archers are in front blocking the melee at the beginning of battle. Not good.
- In tactical combat i'd like to have the ability to move the screen, not just rotate und change angle.
- It would be nice if units on the map could have a colored disk or something under them to see what nation they're from.
I like the game so far, its a nice mix, but controls need a bit of work imho