[.913] Suggestions and minor bugs

By on May 4, 2012 9:55:33 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Hawawaa

Join Date 09/2006
+30

Some of these ideas are repeated (others have suggested) so ya enjoy the pics.

Locked Post 4 Replies +1
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
May 5, 2012 12:22:41 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Now one other thing. When I take out a faction and they had a few cities left yes they get destroyed but they should leave something behind. In the death site of a city, random goodie huts should pop up (maybe some quests?), creatures and bandits should spawn around them. If that city had a military in it some of it should become bandits too, some should die off and a few should be recruitable to any faction that can walk over and ask them to join them. So if some of the ai's are near by they should sent someone over there for loot and xp make it a priority. 

May 5, 2012 6:23:56 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Sorry about that ran out of bandwidth... moar!

May 5, 2012 7:13:49 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Gotta run going to Chicago!

May 5, 2012 10:02:18 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Thank you for putting up all these points to the tech tree, The tech tree needs a greater revamp IMO. and am going to look at it at some point
A lot of great points, but I have a question: what do standing army gives besides shields? .

I suggest you focus your topic though, then put up 2 or 3 posts to different topics "UI Suggestions" "Tech Suggestions" "Bacon" whatever you want.

Sincerely
~ Kongdej

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000110   Page Render Time: