(Bug?) How do you heal a wounded king and hero?

By on April 4, 2012 6:19:34 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Humility

Join Date 09/2007
+7

They had something that wounded lost heath of % or can't see, I am not talked about heath point, I leave in them city hoping it's removed, but not removed, though it's filled full heath point but not remove those "wounded" It's kind of annyod.

Locked Post 8 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
April 4, 2012 6:24:56 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

That is called an injury. It can only be healed with a Potion of Restoration. You may find these in high level quests. You receive injuries from dying in combat. 

April 4, 2012 7:49:08 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I wish it's more of "common" to get those to heal or add life spell.

April 5, 2012 3:54:53 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Most people agree. In my Waiting For Next Beta Mod I make the Apothecary improvement sell the potion. Hopefully this will get added to the core game. 

April 5, 2012 11:42:09 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting seanw3,
Most people agree. In my Waiting For Next Beta Mod I make the Apothecary improvement sell the potion. Hopefully this will get added to the core game. 

Have had the potion in a couple games, but unfortunately not one of the games in which I needed it. Does the potion remove all (as in unlimited number) wounds or only a certain number. I wouldn't mind seeing more of these (or as you are modding - purchasing them) as long as they don't remove ALL wounds, that would be a bit overpowered IMO, as far as being that easy to get. If they do remove all wounds, then I'd have to say I like the current rarity.

I guess if they were easily purchasable I'd prefer adding a new potion that only removes one wound. I really like that risk factor of taking a wound, and also it's nice to be able to really wound an enemies heroes relentlessly. And one quick potion to undo all that work or foolishness (as is sometimes the case with the player's own heroes) seems like a bit of a cop out.

April 5, 2012 12:14:41 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting seanw3,
   Mod? where is this Mod for? unless it's for april 20 beta version later, I think You got Karma!

Quoting Leo in WI,
Quoting seanw3, reply 3Most people agree. In my Waiting For Next Beta Mod I make the Apothecary improvement sell the potion. Hopefully this will get added to the core game. 

Have had the potion in a couple games, but unfortunately not one of the games in which I needed it. Does the potion remove all (as in unlimited number) wounds or only a certain number. I wouldn't mind seeing more of these (or as you are modding - purchasing them) as long as they don't remove ALL wounds, that would be a bit overpowered IMO, as far as being that easy to get. If they do remove all wounds, then I'd have to say I like the current rarity.

I guess if they were easily purchasable I'd prefer adding a new potion that only removes one wound. I really like that risk factor of taking a wound, and also it's nice to be able to really wound an enemies heroes relentlessly. And one quick potion to undo all that work or foolishness (as is sometimes the case with the player's own heroes) seems like a bit of a cop out.

I would like to know, but truth to be told, it's annyod me. now don't get me wrong, wound might be fun as long it's easy to heal. You got Karma for asking that "Does the potion remove all wounds or only a certain number?" (Not .)

April 5, 2012 1:45:34 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

It removes all wounds. I put it in a level 3 citylevelup building for 1000 Gildar believe. I think the cost of rush buying a small building is about the right cost for healing all wounds. I will eventually make it only unlock at level 5 cities when I get around to making more potions. Wish I could get the AI to buy it. That was the main reason I added it. The AI has too many injuries to be competitive.

April 7, 2012 8:15:09 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Makes me chuckle though when I check the info on enemy Champions and see the walls of red 'injurys' after being at war with them for 50+ seasons. Like the idea of the Apothocary selling an item like that. Though 1 potion should perhaps only remove 1 random injury, not all of them.

@ : Your Sovereign though should never have been wounded like that. Is he? Or are you referring to only the champions hired/recruited into your faction?

April 7, 2012 10:48:20 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Diardiamond,
  Makes me chuckle though when I check the info on enemy Champions and see the walls of red 'injurys' after being at war with them for 50+ seasons. Like the idea of the Apothocary selling an item like that. Though 1 potion should perhaps only remove 1 random injury, not all of them.

@Humility : Your Sovereign though should never have been wounded like that. Is he? Or are you referring to only the champions hired/recruited into your faction?
I though I did see my sovereign get wounded one time, but most champions, always got a wounded if they down in battle, I feel hmmm, not worth it to hire a champion unless good spell to help, but I'm not so sure.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000093   Page Render Time: