How do they get away with treason?

My thoughts, what's yours?

By on November 4, 2011 12:54:35 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Grizzyloins

Join Date 09/2010
+7

If one/a group is trying to take over the world, then what is the best way to do it?  People throughout time tried by taking their countries & attempt to take out all the rest - has never succeeded (Kahns, Ceasars, Alexander, Napolean, etc.(except maybe once in the bible, can't remember the guys name but all nations under one law & one language allowing for total control - this God didn't want and so dispersed humans so that they would once again be seperate by language & nation- don't know all facts here as I havn't read that part in it's entirety yet).  So what would work? Well my beliefs are that one way is to trick a nation into believing that what you offer behoves them to such a great extent as to offer you the 'reigns'/control of said nation.  This is clearly a difficult task as many nations wouldn't care to change the way they are currently unless something happens that causes them to think otherwise.  Example: The United Nations - formed to prevent another World War, only myself or the group trying to take over could support the Nazis long enough & make them Evil enough, so that countries would see the 'need' to join togather under a 'one' governing power/defense/leadership which in time goes from it provides proctection to it provides leadership/laws/currency (Thomas Jefferson- "A national bank is more dangerous than any standing army) and so on.  Once Germany had accomplished this task then they were no longer needed & the 'group taking the world' would simply switch & go against them with the members that were leading the new 'Safe' all governing power.  Ofcourse this is easier to do when your group has powerful positions in a large number of countries (Free masons/skull & dagger (the Bush presidents were both part of this one)/etc.). 

Example: the United States, was supposed to be seperate governing states united by a common defense (for common defense is used alot), but once those 'reigns' are given then so is the State's freedom to govern themselves (May take time but the 'seed' has been planted), the U.S. dollar was an important currency, not one the U.S. would give up willingly, hence the crippling of our economy by any means necessary.   Currently (I believe the European nations have already been 'conquered' into one nation, the U.S. is almost there & being used to conquor other nations that would resist, once the great war comes then the United Nations will come in & say that they offer the peace we all want).   Think of all the riots in all the different countries right now, the U.S. Leadership doesn't care about the people in those places but more about setting up a government that will do as the 'group' wishes.  Iraq was a fairly powerful country, had strong currency, & a leader that was evil enough to give the U.S. a valid reason for setting up a puppet gov there, one more in line with the One World Theology while crippling the economy at the same time (was like 3=1 U.S. Dollar, now something like 1= 1 US penny (Something close to this now). 

I tried to keep religion out of this as much as possible but hard to do when speaking what 'I' think.  With the attack on every part of U.S. lives being the, ethics, morals, honor, tv, music, 'the familiy', our rights/laws, currency, land ownership, beliefs you name it, I would almost challenge you to find something not under attack.  I believe this is all leading to the one world government wich will have to with the mark of the beast (One currency).  I myself have already been labled an enemy of the country because I support the "Tea Party = US citizens", anyone who speaks up or witnessed something or knows too much is taken down by a veriety of diff. means, weather it be smashing there reputation, plane crash, car crash, suicide, you name it.

Anyway, so many of our FE post were being taken up by politics I thought I would give us this post to rant on.  For a non-religious solution = if the peasants in every country killed all Governing officials, those in secret orders, and those with more than 1 billion dollars then we as a planet might last a bit longer - for a religious solution = pray your *sses off cause this if fortold in the bible - my thoughts

Edit: Sorry if hard to read, sorta brainstormed´╗┐

Locked Post 106 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
November 4, 2011 1:29:49 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Did you know: I was watching a special on possible epic disasters or something like that and they said that in the Reagan years they passed a 'bill' that allows a phantom government in a hidden location to declaire martial law & take over (In the US) in the case of all our governing peeps get knocked out by an attack - at this moment the constitution and all it stands for would be dead, and we would be lead by a government that was supposed to upkeep democracy but can be held to that standard by none.

Ya, everyone of the people that I know that take food stamps (except myself now untill I get my operation (2-4 hernias) sells the food stamps for @ 1/2 there worth so they can buy more drugs.  Good way to criple a country: make it so that those that are not as good at a job get it due to racism, if people lose there job allow them to sit on 'welfare' up to I think it is 3 years now here before they get cut off, provide easy living for those that wish not to work but have kid upon kid upon kid (each getting them more money), allow people who 'invade' the country & have lots of kids now part of that country gaining all benifits without ever paying a dime, I have a cousin on welfare due to a mental disease but the guy can work just as hard as anyone else (doesn't take alot of brains to pull brush for any of the many tree companies in any city, stuff like this I belive to be on purpose for the reason of breaking the country (we would be alot more inclined to join a universal dollar if ours isn't worth anything

November 4, 2011 1:42:38 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I think we are more likely headed for a globalized corporate democracy. Nationalism is beginning to pass as the world becomes more economically interconnected. The best way to transition is for global apathy towards your nation.

I am already doing my part! 

November 4, 2011 1:56:09 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Something else interesting I learned (by watching another special of some sort), was that back in the day when the big battle of Waterloo was fought, there was a fellow that worked for a banker or something like that at the battle & once it was won he quickly made it back & told his boss/buddy the conclusion of the battle resulting in them getting a rumor going that the British had lost, the british stocks fell, in which case they bought huge amounts of the British stocks for pennies on the dollar, then the truth about the victor came out wich brought the stocks back up but with a new financial power house.  The special made it sound like they practicly 'owned' Brittian.

November 4, 2011 2:15:20 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Grizzyloins,
Something else interesting I learned (by watching another special of some sort), was that back in the day when the big battle of Waterloo was fought, there was a fellow that worked for a banker or something like that at the battle & once it was won he quickly made it back & told his boss/buddy the conclusion of the battle resulting in them getting a rumor going that the British had lost, the british stocks fell, in which case they bought huge amounts of the British stocks for pennies on the dollar, then the truth about the victor came out wich brought the stocks back up but with a new financial power house.  The special made it sound like they practicly 'owned' Brittian.

The Rothschild myth, a favoured staple of the usual anti-semitic conspiracy theory dross you find on the internet (that you have kindly re-gurgitated). The rumour began in the anti-semitic french pamphlet in the 1840's and has grown like a boil ever since. Nathan Rothschild was one of the first couriers back to britain after waterloo and told of Napoleon's defeat. He wasn't believed as the allies had been beaten at Quatre bras earlier, and his family had bet on a much longer camapiagn against Naploleon. They would have made a small profit in a common (but in rather poor taste) investment scheme of the time. It was common during the two world wars also. 

By the way, would this 'special' be on youtube and have reqium for a dream as the soundtrack? They usually do.

November 4, 2011 2:22:35 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting leeboy26,
Quoting Grizzyloins, reply 5Something else interesting I learned (by watching another special of some sort), was that back in the day when the big battle of Waterloo was fought, there was a fellow that worked for a banker or something like that at the battle & once it was won he quickly made it back & told his boss/buddy the conclusion of the battle resulting in them getting a rumor going that the British had lost, the british stocks fell, in which case they bought huge amounts of the British stocks for pennies on the dollar, then the truth about the victor came out wich brought the stocks back up but with a new financial power house.  The special made it sound like they practicly 'owned' Brittian.

The Rothschild myth, a favoured staple of the usual anti-semitic conspiracy theory dross you find on the internet (that you have kindly re-gurgitated). The rumour began in the anti-semitic french pamphlet in the 1840's and has grown like a boil ever since. Nathan Rothschild was one of the first couriers back to britain after waterloo and told of Napoleon's defeat. He wasn't believed as the allies had been beaten at Quatre bras earlier, and his family had bet on a much longer camapiagn against Naploleon. They would have made a small profit in a common (but in rather poor taste) investment scheme of the time. It was common during the two world wars also. 

By the way, would this 'special' be on youtube and have reqium for a dream as the soundtrack? They usually do.

no, I was out-of-state working & the 'specials' I refer too were on the cable up there, you wouln't happen to know if there is a way to confirm or deny this would anyone?

November 4, 2011 2:31:35 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I too think that it is funny that we have so many jobs available and so many unemployed. My company runs a crew of twelve legal Mexican-Americans and we are always looking for anyone with construction experience and a good work ethic. For some reason former drywallers on welfare and god knows what else don't want to even apply for a landscaping job. We pay $14/hr starting with a raise as you gain experience. Not one white person has lasted for more than a month. They are lazy and mostly hooked on pot or alcohol. I think you should be able to lose your citizenship if you suck as much as some of these guys. 

I also worked at a gas station for awhile and actually got into a fight with a guy who tried to buy $50.00 worth of beer and junk food with his EBT card at our establishment. He argued with me about how I was discriminating against poor people until I threatened to call the cops if he didn't leave. He then screamed that he was going to boycott our location, to which I replied, "You have to have money to boycott something. Go to a supermarket and buy food for your children." Apparently that was offensive. 

As entitled as our rich are, so too are our poor. This is why I support government factories for the poor as opposed to welfare. I have a whole plan that I thought up to fix the whole issue. No one cares though, so I am excited to watch it all end! I like a good tragedy. 

November 4, 2011 10:00:50 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

The Rothschild myth, a favoured staple of the usual anti-semitic conspiracy theory dross

Dude.  Grizzly just said in the OP he's trying to keep religion out of it as much as possible.   You're the one who brought up "anti-semitic", not him. 

November 4, 2011 11:03:02 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting tetleytea,
Dude. Grizzly just said in the OP he's trying to keep religion out of it as much as possible. You're the one who brought up "anti-semitic", not him.

"Anti-semitism" isn't about religion .... Spell checker

November 4, 2011 11:08:43 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Semitism cannot be about religion for both Arabs, and those of the Hebrew faith are Semites.  Both come from the Tree of Abraham (Ibrahim)

November 4, 2011 11:31:50 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

November 5, 2011 8:57:17 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting tetleytea,

The Rothschild myth, a favoured staple of the usual anti-semitic conspiracy theory dross

Dude.  Grizzly just said in the OP he's trying to keep religion out of it as much as possible.   You're the one who brought up "anti-semitic", not him. 

I apologise if I came across as aggressive but I've argued with people on innumerable forums over this stuff and I know exactly how they start and end. The Rothschild balony is a typical step in the test-the-waters strategy of 'anti-zionist' conspiracy theorists.

And as has been stated anti-semitic isn't necessarily about judaism.

November 7, 2011 8:06:53 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

@grizzyl__... its easy to 'prove a point' with testmonies, and citing incidents you have seen.  But taking those incidents and expanding them to accuse, judge and convict whole classes of people is also a basic logical fallacy, and - this case - its just plain rude to some people.   " Ya, everyone of the people that I know that take food stamps (except myself now untill I get my operation (2-4 hernias) sells the food stamps for @ 1/2 there worth so they can buy more drugs.  " you wrote.  Your statement about people who get food stamps was rude to me.  I had food stamps, and I have NEVER sold them to get drugs.  When I was in graduate school, training for a profession, an unexpected baby showed up, expenses went up, and available time to finish the masters degree, the licensing exams, work 2 part time jobs, do one psid internship, and fulfill family responsibilities pushed us really hard.   Ninety hour work week.  Yeah!  So we each cut back 4 hours a week for required family needs (not 'wants, needs).  Guess I was of those lazy food stamp leeches you said all food stamp users are.  Turned out we were alloted some food stamps.   So, my experience directly contradicts your universal statement that all food stamp receipients use their stamps to purchase (illegal) drugs.  Strongest recreational (so-called) drug I have ever had is the caffeen in coffee.   And now I don't take (legal-prescribed) pain killers, in spite of ostio-arthritus. 

However, villianizing, and demonizing whole classes of people (like all people who get food stamps - except you and your brother) is pretty popular in the tea party crowd.   And, sadly, also in the other parts of the political spectrum.  It does not lead to helpful discussions about how to address the issues facing Western Civilization.  It does tend to inflame emotions and side step rational discussion.

Your allusion to Jefferson's concerns regarding the influence of banksters on a democracy / republic are well documented.  Andrew Jackson, a more recent president, would also make his concerns about the central bank of the US (I believe it was the 2nd try at a national bank - not sure anymore).  He referred to it as the 'easstern monied power' and likened it to a gigiantic octopus whose tenacles reached into every part of the republic's life, and the lives of its citizens. 

And a tidbit for you consperacy theorists (of which I am decidly not a member),I have read that JFK signed an executive order returning ownership and control of the United States Federal Reserve System back to the US Government.  He was shot very soon after that, and one of Johnson's first acts as the new president was to repeal that executive order.  Have fun... conspiracitists.... 

I just hope our public policital and electoral conversations move in the direction of considerad reasoning, and away from villifying whole clsses of people, and name calling. 

November 7, 2011 8:31:17 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting Grizzyloins,
Ya, everyone of the people that I know that take food stamps

ElanaAhova....

It pays to read carefully before rushing off at a tangent.

As far as we know, Grizzyloins is correct.  Everyone HE KNOWS that take food stamps.....

So he knows a lot of 'crappy' people.

That in itself is neither a crime nor a cause celebre to take him to task....

November 7, 2011 8:41:39 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

You make a good point. Some people need food stamps to get through tough financial times. Other people sell them for drugs. Other people have lived their entire lives in the welfare system and see food stamps totally differently than most other people. To make a general statement that people abuse food stamps is of course baseless without some sort of hard data on the users of this program. However, personal experience is a valid form of data for the specific region one is from. The United States are big and not all that united. My experience with food stamps has been almost totally negative, though I put no specific negative context on the needing them or receiving them. The fact is that, in my experience, many people abuse food stamps or take them for granted as something the rest of the nation owes them. 

In Elana's situation I would be happy to provide relief during a difficult financial time. In the case of welfare cities and ghettos I would rather change the policy to add mandatory skill training and education for users of government relief with a cutoff assessment after 6 years. There is also a point where having an unexpected child has happened so many times that I believe the parent should not get special treatment for being irresponsible or as in the case of someone I know, gaming the system by constantly popping out new babies. Our nation doesn't like to say no more babies, something to do with freedom being our penultimate ideal. I would say two is the max without proof of financial capability by the intended parents. Obviously Elana is one of those that needed it, got it, and then got out. She is a minority based on a class I took in socioeconomics. Most people in the system are never able to get out. Some don't want to. 

As to the question, what do we do with the lazies that are kicked out after 6 years? I would say stimulate the production economy so long forgotten, put them to work. People who refuse to learn a skill after 6 years would be put into government factories, forced to work for room and board to help support the welfare system. They would always be aloud to reenter a training program with the wages from the factory, but it would no longer be free. If someone can't maintain a simple factory job, has failed all attempts at education, and refuses to put forth any effort to contribute to society, they should be exiled. Our nation cannot bear the weight of those not willing to contribute. 

November 7, 2011 8:50:06 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Jafo,
Quoting Grizzyloins, reply 1Ya, everyone of the people that I know that take food stamps

ElanaAhova....

It pays to read carefully before rushing off at a tangent.

As far as we know, Grizzyloins is correct.  Everyone HE KNOWS that take food stamps.....

So he knows a lot of 'crappy' people.

That in itself is neither a crime nor a cause celebre to take him to task....

Yes, I can only speak of the ones that I know of, now there's me & one other among the many that I know of that actually make 'good' use of them.  I in no way meant to offend anyone by this comment (except for maybe those that do trade the food for drugs). 

"As to the question, what do we do with the lazies that are kicked out after 6 years? I would say stimulate the production economy so long forgotten, put them to work. People who refuse to learn a skill after 6 years would be put into government factories, forced to work for room and board to help support the welfare system. They would always be aloud to reenter a training program with the wages from the factory, but it would no longer be free. If someone can't maintain a simple factory job, has failed all attempts at education, and refuses to put forth any effort to contribute to society, they should be exiled. Our nation cannot bear the weight of those not willing to contribute."

there was a movie that fed people green chips (just so happened that those green chips were made of other starving people so that some could survive)  -- goin off long term memory here (this is a joke, not to be taken as something I would recommend or is it)

November 7, 2011 9:31:39 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

having an unexpected child

There's no such thing as an "unexpected" child from a consensual relationship. Having even one kid without a plan to provide for them is irresponsible, at best. It's not like babies make themselves.

November 7, 2011 9:48:12 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting kryo,
It's not like babies make themselves.

They don't?

Darn....that's why we didn't have kids.....

November 7, 2011 9:56:28 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Don't say where babies come from!   There might be little kids on here, who play violent action games with lots of blood.

November 7, 2011 10:42:53 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Seriously? I mean seriously? I.. I am damn near at a loss for words. Kryo... I find your statement to ElanaAhova to be.. well, silly. Who are you to say there is no such thing? Actually, it goes a bit beyond silly, it pisses me off. Life happens man, sometimes things do happen unexpectedly. Oh and spoiler alert: they sometimes happen in consensual relationships too. Ever hear of condoms breaking? Birth control failing? Without knowing the full details of the situation, which we don't, it is hardly up to you or anyone else to determine who if anyone was being irresponsible. So long as there is a reasonable expectation of something/situation occurring or in this case not occurring, and it does.. Well I'll be damned, the unexpected. I really don't know what else to say, other than this is a moment where an epic facepalm is required. Go to youtube right now, this very instant and type in Picard facepalm and watch every single video. Twice.

November 7, 2011 11:23:49 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

And what are you saying about a "consensual relationship"?  Surely it goes without saying that any relationship worth its salt is consensual?  Even with casual sex, enthusiastic consent (not just an "oh alright..."), a worn condom/equivalent barrier, and thus caring about the other person enough to do the utmost to prevent a pregnancy or transmitted STI should be a given.

Best regards,
Steven.

November 8, 2011 12:41:31 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting Rath3130,
I am damn near at a loss for words.

Sadly not quite near enough, obviously....

November 8, 2011 3:59:35 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

No need to go on with all this, is there?

November 8, 2011 4:11:47 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

No, not any more.

Best regards,
Steven.

November 8, 2011 10:22:47 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Holy fuck, this thread sounds like the ramblings of a syphilitic mind. We bitch about how are children ion school don't know math and science, well I say fuck math and science, maybe we need to teach them logic and reason.  This topic and thread is filled with the mad rantings of racial and socio-economic class prejudice, and we pretend that it's not.  People, if you want this kind of bullshit in your world, then keep tolerating it, I will call it bullshit.  And it's bullshit.

November 8, 2011 12:35:49 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

This topic and thread is filled with the mad rantings of racial and socio-economic class prejudice

I disagree.   I mean, when we refer to trailer trash, it's not a bash on socio-economic status at all.   It's the trailers we're bashing.  I mean if we didn't have trailers, we wouldn't have trailer trash.   And besides, when there are tornadoes, trailers kill people.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000250   Page Render Time: