Exclusive leaked in-game rebellion footage!!!

ya, that is totally what this is.

By on September 6, 2011 10:29:25 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Pbhead

Join Date 12/2008
+73

Over the weekend, I snuck into stardock, and tried to figure out why we know so little about rebellion.

I discovered what they have been REALLY working on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kItoOj3a6Oo

REBELLION IS GOING TO BE SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!

(I hope you enjoy this almost as much as i enjoyed making it)

(I also made a starcraft version....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6sXFfORLco

and my my, a human, a bug-like alien... and a psionic.  thats not familiar at all. )

Locked Post 29 Replies +3
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
September 6, 2011 10:41:16 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

You know what, you going to hell!!!!!!! That was epicly funny ass hell!!!!!!!Smiley

September 6, 2011 10:47:33 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

That was funny.

And I can't give karma.

September 6, 2011 11:07:09 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Ya'll are awesome.

The people on the starcraft forums just flamed me. 

but ya. thanks!

Now you have a video you can use to explain to people what this game you play is! (haha, not really)

September 6, 2011 11:18:28 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Pbhead,

Been reading those forums. Bunch of lamos there.

September 6, 2011 11:20:08 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Pbhead,

Really, well I don't play starcraft and it seems that if you do, you lose your sense of humor. No thanks, I'll keep mine. 

Edit: I had to find the original vid, after all these years, I do believe was the funniest skit in SNL history....

September 6, 2011 1:48:56 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

you bastard...

September 6, 2011 3:49:51 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

You are the master.  All others bow before you in envy.

September 6, 2011 6:08:52 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

rofls.

What is Sins?  Nuke do not faze me, do not faze me, no more...

September 6, 2011 6:10:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

booooo!

heh.  Nice one. 

September 6, 2011 6:11:55 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Collapsing in agony isn't the same as bowing.  I've never understood SNL's popularity.

September 6, 2011 6:23:56 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Pbhead,
Ya'll are awesome.

but ya. thanks!

Now you have a video you can use to explain to people what this game you play is! (haha, not really)

Only flames of Awesomeness here! 

Very nice sir, but I would have used the cigarette section

September 6, 2011 9:57:30 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I feel like a brick was dropped upon my head.

September 6, 2011 11:11:55 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Pbhead,

Some StarCraft people can get that way.

September 6, 2011 11:28:53 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Can you put up a link to your starcraft 2 thread?

September 7, 2011 12:03:47 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Ryat,
Can you put up a link to your starcraft 2 thread?

http://nerdyshore.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2446&sid=d53813aea7bfad4d3982a51aa8c46377

( I didnt actually post it on the starcraft 2 boards... I tried... but appearntly you need to have brought starcraft 2 in order to post?  stupid stupid..., and 2, some of the more flamey comments actually got deleted so.)

September 7, 2011 12:13:25 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Are you really surprised?

I was involved on the Warcraft III forums ages ago.  You have to develop a thick hide just to survive there.  It's a very hostile community without any real leadership.  Still, don't judge a community by its trolls.  There were some good posters back when I was active and I'm sure there are still.

September 7, 2011 12:13:38 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Epic lulz

September 7, 2011 2:03:28 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

September 7, 2011 9:28:05 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Darvin3,

Are you really surprised?

I was involved on the Warcraft III forums ages ago.  You have to develop a thick hide just to survive there.  It's a very hostile community without any real leadership.  Still, don't judge a community by its trolls.  There were some good posters back when I was active and I'm sure there are still.

I guess you guys haven't heard of Team Liquid (starcraft) forums then. They ban you there for much less then trolling

September 7, 2011 10:07:39 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I played a little with the MP community back when the first one came out. dickheads then.

September 7, 2011 10:07:57 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

press button once, get three posts...

September 7, 2011 10:08:16 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

hit the edit button and it bounces me back to the thread once.

September 7, 2011 12:40:21 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

way cool.....  thx 4 sharing a smile making vid.

September 7, 2011 3:29:58 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

your welcome.

September 7, 2011 6:45:51 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Pbhead, your video was posted by the devs on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/sinsofasolarempire

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000313   Page Render Time: