Change Log For 1.19c

By on February 17, 2011 8:01:44 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Nabbar

Join Date 04/2003
+2

Can someone please link the Change Log for 1.19c, please?

Thanks in advance

Locked Post 21 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
February 17, 2011 8:06:03 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Yeah, no sweat. Let me know if you have any problems.

http://forums.elementalgame.com/405429

Anything else we can do for you? Maybe do your taxes or shampoo your carpets?

February 18, 2011 12:24:43 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I never knew asking for a change log was such a monumental task or burden

February 18, 2011 6:38:59 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting LightofAbraxas,
Yeah, no sweat. Let me know if you have any problems.

http://forums.elementalgame.com/405429

Anything else we can do for you? Maybe do your taxes or shampoo your carpets?

Wow, aren't you a whiny little bitch. If it was too much to ask you could have kept from responding rather then pretending like you were just forced to do someone a favor of gigantic proportions.

February 18, 2011 6:54:26 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums
February 18, 2011 12:48:31 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Come on, he asked with two pleases and a thanks.  And I think Light was just making a little fun, he did give the link.  Lets all be friends!

February 18, 2011 2:01:41 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Yeah, just poking a little fun. Considering that the actual changelog was at the top of the "Recent Posts" section, and the OP has created a new thread asking for the link for each beta release rather than looking around a little, I felt justified.

No need for name-calling.

February 18, 2011 2:55:09 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I think some of the name calling may have come from your posting the link to this same thread, not the update thread. Seemed a bit like you were just being annoyed and non-constructive. Either that or a very nasty place for a copy&paste mistake.

I'm with Lord Xia on this one: two pleases and a thanks is a lot more than you'd expect from an average poster. And Light was just making a little fun - I'm assuming innocence on the link unless he says otherwise.

February 19, 2011 1:34:30 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting LightofAbraxas,
Yeah, just poking a little fun. Considering that the actual changelog was at the top of the "Recent Posts" section, and the OP has created a new thread asking for the link for each beta release rather than looking around a little, I felt justified.

1st off I did look around for 1.19c changelog before asking for assistance, sorry if I am a little slow witted and can't seam to ever find it... sorry.

2nd your link was to my orginall post so you didn't really do a damn thing for me, so you have no right to feelings of being justified.

3rd again I am a little slow witted and I will probably be asking again, so please Light don't do me any favors and let those that don't mind helping answer my dumd questions answer them....please don't put yourself out on my account.

Thanks in advance

(sorry for my use of the word damn, my bad)

February 19, 2011 4:07:47 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Nabbar,

You did it again! Damn you!

February 19, 2011 4:21:05 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Overreacting much lately people? Anyway as Brago already posted here is the correct link Nabbar:

http://forums.elementalgame.com/405341

Now everyone just go outside and get some fresh air. 

February 19, 2011 5:19:22 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Thanks Brago and Kaiapo

February 19, 2011 10:47:12 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Nabbar,

Quoting LightofAbraxas,
reply 6

1st off I did look around for 1.19c changelog before asking for assistance, sorry if I am a little slow witted and can't seam to ever find it... sorry.

2nd your link was to my orginall post so you didn't really do a damn thing for me, so you have no right to feelings of being justified.

3rd again I am a little slow witted and I will probably be asking again, so please Light don't do me any favors and let those that don't mind helping answer my dumd questions answer them....please don't put yourself out on my account.

Thanks in advance

Well, I'll come right out and say that I apologize, then. I was trying to be funny off the cuff, and can see that I wasn't, so...

Apology accepted?

February 20, 2011 7:55:18 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

It's all good Light, dang I was half joking myself. This has got to be the best forum group I've ever be a part of.

(Sorry for my use of the word "dang")

February 20, 2011 9:29:56 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting LightofAbraxas,

Yeah you tell em Light the little punk just wanted to be a troll. Such punks and trolls never want to be grateful just condensating. Take away his posting privileges.

I betcha he's lying too now to save face....

February 23, 2011 2:12:18 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting LightofAbraxas,

Quoting Nabbar, reply 8

Quoting LightofAbraxas,
reply 6

Thanks in advance

Well, I'll come right out and say that I apologize, then. I was trying to be funny off the cuff, and can see that I wasn't, so...

Apology accepted?

You're like the first dude ever on the internet to apologize for something. I sincerely mean this when I say that I love and respect you.

February 23, 2011 12:23:34 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

i love you guys

February 23, 2011 6:26:05 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

HUGS ALL AROUND!

February 23, 2011 7:09:27 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Alot of people here with nothing to really do......................guess I'm one of them

February 25, 2011 10:15:47 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting LightofAbraxas,

Quoting Nabbar,
reply 8

Quoting LightofAbraxas,
reply 6

Thanks in advance

Apology accepted?

Don't apologize. You are feeding into the mob mentality. I for one thought your post was not mean spirited, not degrading and rather funny.

Please, more like this. (just not to me, my feelings get hurt easily. LOL. J/K)

PS Will you shampoo my carpets? damn salt from the snow removal did a number on my genuine 1970s shag.

February 25, 2011 10:30:58 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Figured I would be proactive and post the link for the Changelog for 1.19d.

http://forums.elementalgame.com/405696

February 25, 2011 11:08:52 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Good stuff.   I hope they fix the lighting before the 1.2 release...

Best regards,
Steven.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000188   Page Render Time: