So that's it? Are those the big UI changes we were looking for? Spell casting on a stack and instant garrison when building new cities? What about?
- a more useful minimap with colors, cities, influence, resources, etc.? (ever played Gal Civ 2?)
- active army or building highlighted in the pane on the left
- scroll bar for pane on the left
- sovereign and champion info pages that go beyond 1 page when they have more than 1 page worth of info to display
- better quest tracking system
- movement or path tracking visible before clicking to move (also shows number of turns to move to that spot)