[eMOD] Murteas' Grimoire v0.40 - Updated with more spells [for 1.2]

By on December 17, 2010 6:57:32 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Murteas

Join Date 08/2003
+44

Grimoire

*******Please delete the old version of this mod before installing the new version to get the latest changes. *****

Download: http://www.wincustomize.com/explore/elemental_war_of_magic/17/download

Note:  Updated to the latest version from the community.  (MG_Beta_A2.zip)

I will not be actively maintaining this mod anymore, as I have no time at the moment.  I look forward to moving to FE modding later this summer if time permits.   If anyone wants to continue this mod, please feel free to do so.

Note:  delete any of the following MG - [Cantrips, Master Agrippa's Tome, Sovereign Talents, Spell Fixes]  from this mod to get rid of a part you don't like

Acknowledgements & Thanks

Modding is always a community driven effort.   I would only make this for myself if nobody showed any interest in it, but there have been a lot of downloads and I've had several people share ideas, time and resources to help.   I'd like to thank everyone who has contributed or used this mod.   

Contributers to the mod:  (graphics, ideas, testing, etc.):

M. Agrippa 

John_Hughes

oddrheia 

Magog_AoW

General inspiration and modding help:

Heavenfall 

impinc 

Kenata 

Additional Credits:

art used with permission by konekokasumi from deviantart.

Submods

Note: - If you would like the Shilleagh and the Dagger of Death to have abilities similiar to kenata's upgraded weapons mod check out this submod created by M. Agrippa:  http://www.wincustomize.com/explore/elemental_war_of_magic/27/

Adds additional spells to various spell books.

====================Cantrips (level 0)========================= 

Combat Book:

Level 0: Arcane Missile - Does Int/10 + 4 in damage (Tactical)

Enchantment Book:

Level 0: Gift of Fortune - This enchantment causes a small altar to appear with a random 'gift' from the gods of Fortune.

Terraforming Book:

Level 0: Clear Land - Removes all obstructions from a tile (ie forest), leaving an open tile behind. Cannot be used on resources, goodie huts, or quest locations. (Cannot be used when a unit is on the tile...I'm working on determining if their is a way around this)

Mobility Book:

Level 0: Leap - The channeler focuses for a moment before leaping into the air supported by a sudden burst of wind. +3 movement + 1 per Air Shard (Increases the movement total the round in which it is cast, but you can't use the movement until the next round - trying to determine how to fix this).

Level 1: Blink - One of the most used spells makes a comeback; this time with some limits.   Range of 5, Mana cost of 16, Intelligence Req of 20, and 20 turn cooldown.

Life Book:

Level 0: Shillelagh of Life - Give the caster a Holy staff that gives an additional 4 HP to its bearer.

Level 0: Guardian of the weak - Creates an immobile Guardian in a friendly city that can provide early defense.

Death Book:

Level 0: Blade of Death - Give the caster a dagger that unlocks the backstab ability in combat.

Level 0: Destroyer of the weak - Creates an immobile Guardian in a friendly city that can provide early defense.

=================== Master Agrippa's Tome (level 2) - Battlefield spells========================

Fire Book
Level 2: Flame  Burst - Damages a unit (scales with fire shards) and knocks them back 2 tiles  Blocks the tile for 2 turns as the magical fire burns out of control. (Tactical)

Water Book:
Level 2: Freezing Rain -  Frozen Rain falls in sheets out of the sky, coating everything in a layer of treacherous ice. Unit loses a turn, Accuracy -50%, Combat speed -3, Dodge -3 (-1/extra per water shard)

Earth Book:
Level 2: Grasping Vines -  Deals damage to a unit (scales with # of Earth Shards) as well as holding them for 2 turns.

Air Book
Level 2: Howling Wind: Decreases combat effectiveness (accuracy -33% and attack - scales with air shards) of enemy units.

============================================================================================
Version history:

v0.01 - Initial release.  Adds 3 spells that are immediately available if you have the appropriate spell book.

v0.20 -

• Added Gift of Fortune as the enchantment level 0 spell.

v0.21 -

• Added the new tile from M. Agrippa for the Altar for the fortune spell.   Really looks great in game!!
  • Adjusted the likelihood to receive different rewards from the fortune altar, should get a bit more variety now.

v0.30 -

• Added new spells from Master Agrippa's Tome.  Battlefield spells tied to each of the elemental shards.
  • Adjusted the Guardian spells to be caster by only high int casters (sovereign), and changed the cooldown to 200 turns, removed the mana upkeep, and changed the initial mana cost to 20
  • Adjusted the arcane missile spell to scale with Int/10 + 4 damage instead of 33% of Intelligence to keep it in line with other spell's progressions.  Cost of 5 mana
  • Updated the Gift of Fortune to give a wider variety of results.  Increased the rewards, mana cost, intelligence requirement, and cooldown.
  • Updated the graphics & model textures for the summoned weapons.
  • Other tweaks and updates.
  • Added a few sovereign talents to allow you to start with a specific shard next to you
  • Added a few soveriegn talents to allow you to start with mana of a specific type even without a shard.
  • Added a sovereign history, shard collector, which gives you +1 mana/turn.

v0.31 -

• Added oddrheia's graphics for spell icons and paintings.  
  • Fixed the guardian spells so that they actually do reflect the description in v0.30.   
  • Shortened some of the spell descriptions so the text isn't so small.

v0.32

• Compatible with new beta (AI tags)
  • Blink added to the mobility spellbook
  • Guardian spells changed back to taking 10 mana to cast and using 1 mana a turn to maintain (actually can dispel them now).

v0.33

• New effects added to the grasping vines spell 

More spells to come.   Feel free to make requests

Help needed with: making new particle effects, spell icons, spell paintings, ideas, balancing.

Pinned, Locked Post 305 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
January 10, 2011 11:38:41 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

It's a special modifier making the tile unpassable.

January 10, 2011 11:49:42 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

ahh OK thanks HF. I will have a look at the spell simply out of curiosity.

January 10, 2011 11:58:02 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

The rock slide spell actually uses two modifiers, one that makes it unpassable and one that adds a custom tile to the target tile, in this case the rock slide tile. I have a spell somewhere that places a kind of iffy ice tile with blizzard effect, makes the tile unpassable and forces the unit in it to loose its turn untill the duration is up.

January 10, 2011 12:19:29 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Nimbyjester,
The rock slide spell actually uses two modifiers, one that makes it unpassable and one that adds a custom tile to the target tile, in this case the rock slide tile. I have a spell somewhere that places a kind of iffy ice tile with blizzard effect, makes the tile unpassable and forces the unit in it to loose its turn untill the duration is up.

Nimby, you wouldn't have the code for the Ice spell somewhere us noobs could have a look see? Sounds like what might be required.

January 10, 2011 12:45:36 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I'll have a look when I get back home in about an hour or two, if I don't fall asleep first .

January 10, 2011 1:00:25 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Hey Nimbyjester if you can post it that would be great.  

I think the problem becomes that we can affect anyone in the tile at the beginning of the spell, but it doesn't seem to effect anyone that enters after the initial spell.    So the solution may be to make the initial area of effect a little bigger.    Yeah, we can definitely make a tile impassible (see rock slide), but not really make it work as we want (give damage as people enter), as HeavenFall noted. 

This may be one of those things that has to wait for engine modifications before we can get it working.   In the mean time we can create a modified version that does something close to what we want.   I'll try to get something out so you can give feedback on what you'd like to see.

January 10, 2011 1:44:09 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

@John: Alright, I get it.  And for a "feel" that seems perfect to me.  I will try out the snow effect when I get a chance, could you give me a path towards it in builders forge?  I was looking and best I found was the flowers.  I am actually kind of happy with it in game, was able to use layered object rotation to kind of get the idea I was looking for.  I think it might just be too tall when applied to a tactical tile with models.

@Heavenfall: thanks for the tip

@Nimbyjester: that would be most helpful if you can provide, thanks for offering.  For my own curiosity, what is the status of your staff mod?  Will there be another version of it?

@Murteas: would it be possible to send out a "beta" version of the next chapter with the tiles enabled, even if the spells do not do the desired effect?  This would enable John to continue conjuring awesome, while I can work on making my flower ice suck less.  Also my idea was to use the water elemental's "Drown" attack as as the animation that fired when the spell did, before the tile showed up.  Just a suggestion.

I had a go at the particle cauldron to try and make a custom version of it for Freezing Rain, and ended up .  Have noticed some interesting guides in forums, so shall read up and try again.

January 10, 2011 3:19:37 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Bah, can't find it. Reading back a bit further I think you've covered everything it did anyway. Had a quick play and couldn't manage to get a tactical spell to effect a unit upon entering it.

There's an abandoned effort to make a firewall spell in CoreSpells_FIRE_Tactical.xml that is commented out. Looks like they got as far as placing the prop but couldn't apply damage. Looks like they've also tried raise land as a tactical spell but didn't work. If it were going to work it looks like the key tags are:

Code: xml
  1. <SpellTargetType>NeutralGround</SpellTargetType>
  2. <SpellTargetTileOccupied>EnemyOrEmpty</SpellTargetTileOccupied>

and

Code: xml
  1. <GameModifier InternalName="TileDamageModifier">
  2. <ModType>Unit</ModType>
  3. <Attribute>CurHealth</Attribute>
  4. <Value>-5</Value>
  5. <ApplyToTile>1</ApplyToTile>
  6. </GameModifier>

January 10, 2011 4:26:05 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Thanks Nimby.  That is exactly what I've been working with, and as you said it doesn't work for anyone that enters the tile after the spell is already going.   

I'll try to get a beta out soonish so you can try it out.   

January 10, 2011 4:49:09 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

After pulling the "Rock Slide" and "Pull of the Earth" code, we may be able to fudge something for now though. Here is two components I thought we might be able to combine.

I am no coder, certain the syntax is lacking from my cut and pasting, but it seems straight forward (remember noob here) to combine the bits we know that work, (a non-resistible slow element) with the rock slide (tile graphic replacement) and we get something quite close. (names are interchangeable)

<SpellDef InternalName="Our_Spell">
    <UsefulInMP>0</UsefulInMP>
    <DisplayName>Our Spell</DisplayName>
    <Description>A flurry of falling rocks covers target tile in stone, making it impassible for (3) rounds.</Description>
    <Image>Our Spell_Painting.png</Image>
    <IconFG>Our Spell_Icon.png</IconFG>
    <IconBG>Our Spell_Icon_BG.png</IconBG>
    <IconColor>176,156,108</IconColor>
    <SoundFX>Spell_Our Spell_01</SoundFX>
    <SpellLevel>3</SpellLevel>
    <RequiredStat>UnitStat_Intelligence, 22</RequiredStat>
    <Range>5</Range>
    <SpellType>Tactical</SpellType>
    <SpellClass>Terraform</SpellClass>
    <SpellTargetType>NeutralGround</SpellTargetType>
    <SpellTargetTileOccupied>Empty</SpellTargetTileOccupied>

<CastTime>2</CastTime>
    <SpellResourceCost>
      <Resource>Mana</Resource>
      <Amount>54</Amount>
    </SpellResourceCost>
    <EarthShards>1</EarthShards>

<GameModifier InternalName="SlowModifier">
      <ModType>Unit</ModType>
      <Attribute>AdjustUnitStat</Attribute>
      <StrVal>UnitStat_CombatSpeed</StrVal>
      <Calculate InternalName="TargetSpeed" ValueOwner="TargetUnit">
        <Expression><![CDATA[-[UnitStat_CombatSpeed]]]></Expression>
      </Calculate>
      <Calculate InternalName="Value">
        <Expression><![CDATA[[TargetSpeed]]]></Expression>
      </Calculate>
      <!--<Value>1.0</Value>-->
      <Duration>3</Duration>

<SpellDefEffect>
      <EffectName>Our Spell</EffectName>
      <LocalPosition>0,0,0</LocalPosition>
      <EffectScale>0.6</EffectScale>
      <EffectDelay>0.0</EffectDelay>
      <SnapToTerrain>1</SnapToTerrain>
    </SpellDefEffect>
    <GameModifier InternalName="RockSlideImpassibleModifier">
      <ModType>Map</ModType>
      <Attribute>BlockTile</Attribute>
      <Duration>3</Duration>
    </GameModifier>
    <GameModifier InternalName="RockSlideCreateWorldPropModifier">
      <ModType>Map</ModType>
      <Attribute>CreateWorldProp</Attribute>
      <StrVal>Our Spell</StrVal>
      <Duration>3</Duration>
    </GameModifier>
  </SpellDef>

Could someone check and or tighten up the syntax and see if it is even plausible?

January 10, 2011 4:51:29 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

John, it should work, but then again several things "should" work that just don't.   I'll try something out and get it to you guys to test.

January 10, 2011 4:54:06 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Thanks. Just think this is a good idea here.

January 10, 2011 8:35:43 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Hey everyone,

Here is a beta to try out the battlefield spells.  Some of the effects still don't work, but this will give you at least a view of what's going to be there.   Currently, the spells are all in the combat spellbook and you start out with them.  They are priced at 5 mana and do not require any shards (just to make it easy to test).

If anyone wants to look at the spells and see if you can get the effects to work, please feel free to try it out.

You must (!!!!) delete all the old mod files before installing this version as I have renamed the folders, and you will have a mess if you don't delete the old stuff first.  

Enjoy:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12727985/MG_Beta.zip

Note:   Grasping Hands is really small, however I like the look.  It doesn't currently stop the person (in fact it gave someone 1 extra combat move in my last test  )...and the wall of flame doesn't do any damage even though it is supposed to.  

January 10, 2011 10:33:42 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Let me upgrade the Tile. obviously, in tactical a 1v1 is reduced somehow. I will update to 2x2 and see post what transpires.

January 10, 2011 10:54:01 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Here is an update. For a Single unit it looks way better. Let me know what you all think. The decal auto scales btw no need to replace. If we can apply the stop parameter we are golden. Great job Murteas.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8370296/Grasping_Hands.rar

I added the shadows files, just in case.

January 10, 2011 11:24:56 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Here si the code we seek lads. Works too.

<!-- ********************** -->
    <!-- * Grasping Hands Rain ** -->
    <!-- ********************** -->
    <SpellDef InternalName="MG_GraspingHands">
        <DisplayName>Grasping Hands</DisplayName>
        <Description>"The sovereign plunged his hands into the earth as if it was water; an instant later one of the enemy guards let out a yelp of surprise as a fist of stone rose up and held him."</Description>
        <Image>PullOfTheEarth_Painting.png</Image>
    <IconFG>PullOfTheEarth_Icon.png</IconFG>
    <IconBG>PullOfTheEarth_Icon_BG.png</IconBG>
        <IconColor>135,53,11</IconColor>
        <Radius>0.0</Radius>
        <Range>4</Range>
        <SoundFX>Spell_Slow_01</SoundFX>
        <SpellLevel>1</SpellLevel>
        <SpellType>Tactical</SpellType>
        <SpellClass>Offensive</SpellClass>
        <SpellTargetType>EnemyUnit</SpellTargetType>

<CastTime>1</CastTime>
        <SpellResourceCost>
            <Resource>Mana</Resource>
            <Amount>5</Amount>
        </SpellResourceCost>
        <!--<EarthShards>1</EarthShards>-->
        <RequiredStat>UnitStat_Intelligence, 14</RequiredStat>

<GameModifier InternalName="TangledWebModifier">
                  <ModType>TacticalUnit</ModType>
                  <Attribute>ChanceToLoseNextTurn</Attribute>
                  <Value>1</Value>
                  <PerTurn>1</PerTurn>
                  <Duration>2</Duration>
            </GameModifier>

<GameModifier InternalName="RockSlideImpassibleModifier">
            <ModType>Map</ModType>
            <Attribute>BlockTile</Attribute>
            <Duration>2</Duration>
            <ApplyToTile>1</ApplyToTile>
        </GameModifier>
        <GameModifier InternalName="RockSlideCreateWorldPropModifier">
            <ModType>Map</ModType>
            <Attribute>CreateWorldProp</Attribute>
            <StrVal>Grasping_Hands</StrVal>
            <Duration>2</Duration>
        </GameModifier>

<SpellDefEffect>
      <EffectName>Pull_of_Earth</EffectName>
      <LocalPosition>0,0,0</LocalPosition>
      <EffectScale>.5</EffectScale>
      <EffectDelay>0.0</EffectDelay>
      <SnapToTerrain>0</SnapToTerrain>
    </SpellDefEffect>
    </SpellDef>

Tangled web holds the unit for the specified amount of turns in the spells tile. Just need a name modifier for on screen in-game visuals

January 11, 2011 3:52:49 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

@ Murteas: Sweet, sweet combat magic! Congrats on getting a beta of a chapter up.

Damn John_, I leave work, eat dinner, next thing I know you fixed you have fixed your tile and found a way to get the missing effect on a couple of spells.  Slow down, your making me look bad!

Seriously though, nice freaking work.  I can confirm the code adds the stop to Rain and Grasping (didn't try to add the shard boost).  I will work up a 2x2 of the ice (and now we know that one)  I have some questions / feedback bits:

1. Can we detect where a model is on the tile (centered vs on a side)?

2. Can we do any logic structures in a spell?  Like load different tiles at the beginning of the spell based on a troopcount driven switch case?  I have seen nothing like this in a GameModifier tag, and I am really, really missing it.

3. Can we make a Game Mod tag NOT display a name of the ability as it triggers?  Like we could see them once, or with their own names rather than just repeating the spell name for all 4 effects?  Is this an explicit flag I have just missed?

4. I had pictured freezing rain as having a 1 tile area of effect; is the current monsoon of ice just for testing?

Finally and most importantly;

Should my slippery ice tile keep the currently light pulse effect or go with a different, light running underneath and on surface of ice idea?

January 11, 2011 11:33:01 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Thanks for testing guys.   John, you are exactly right, I have the code in another spell, but for some reason got stuck on the have to reduce combat speed instead of just skipping their turn... great find.

Yes, the range of the spells is just for testing now, let me know what you think.   We can definitely change it and only have freezing rain be one tile.     

Unfortunately, the "logic" we can put into game modifiers is incredibly limited.    So for right now, there is no way to determine where in a tile the unit is.

Also, we can't change the duration based on a calculate function, it has to be a static number, so no increasing duration due to shards or intelligence.  You can increase the magnitude of effect, but not the duration.  

I'll get another beta out soon with values adjusted.   do you guys want mana and shards requirements to be closer to the real version or leave them in the "test" form?

Agrippa, I like the current tile, but if you have an idea to make it look even better, try it out and show us, I'll put it in.

January 11, 2011 11:59:36 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Okay, I've made a few modifications.  I left the freezing rain as a -3 combat speed modifier because that seemed to be the goal of that is to slow them down as opposed to completely stopping them, right?   I can certainly change that to a lose turn modifier if that is what you want.   I've made it a single tile effect as well.  using the new grasping hands tile, and code to lose a turn.    

I've made a few changes to the wall of flame, let me know if it is doing damage now.   It should also reduce movement by a little.   Damage may or may not occur over both turns, let me know either way.

I won't be able to test it until later today, but I can probably make more changes if needed.   

Same link as before:   http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12727985/MG_Beta.zip

January 11, 2011 3:05:43 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I will Test tonite as well but very cool gents. Slow down? I thought I was creeping already, trying to stay up. LOL!

Even a Bilnd Squirrel find a Nut now and again you know.

January 11, 2011 4:11:25 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Allright gentleman, going to split my comments into two posts to fit in the coffee breaks.  First up:

Gameplay:

I would say go ahead an start using the more accurate modifiers when you have a chance, we start see how they feel for balance / play purposes. The goal of these spells is to affect tactical battles to be more geographically interesting.  We are also trying to keep with the larger game spell idea of having each one be uniquely useful.  Given the current limitations of the engine and tags, I suggest the following general ideas:

Grasping Hands: short range, stops units, deals damage, shorter duration

Freezing Rain: medium range, slows units and decreases combat effectiveness (accuracy, combat speed, dodge, etc), shorter duration

New Thoughts:

Wall of Flame:  medium range, deals damage, explosion moves unit back 2 tiles, blocks tile for brief duration

Howling Wind: unlimited range, decreases combat effectiveness [accuracy & damage], preferably by giving Dodge bonus to targets (this makes is specially for countering ranged units), longer duration, unit enchantment so sticks to target when they move

I know the air spell is not geographic, but I think that exception helps keep everything tactically interesting.

Thoughts?

January 11, 2011 5:17:51 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

My only concern with changing howling winds to give a dodge bonus to friendly units is there is already a spell that does this, and it would seem redundant.   I'll leave it with an accuracy and attack debuff and see if you like it.   The other changes are doable, and I'll be making them in the next beta (to be released soon).

January 11, 2011 5:28:17 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Spells are in with the spell cost set to a projected value.  I left them in the combat spellbook and you should get them immediately just so they are easier to test.   Once we say we are good to go, I will move them to the appropriate elemental spell book.   

By the way, I assumed these were going into level 2 in each of the elemental (fire, water, earth, air) spellbooks.   

Also, just to help with casting spells for testing, if you create a new sovereign check out the new talents/history available, they may be helpful.  I don't know that I'll keep these for the final version, but they do help when trying to test.

Beta is at the same link as before:   http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12727985/MG_Beta.zip

January 11, 2011 7:03:08 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

@Murteas: will test the new spells tonight, fast turn around!  I thought Howling could be interesting as a positive buff to friendlies, negative buff to enemies, but that is all stuff to sort out in the playtesting.  I think 2 in the appropriate book is where they should sit; seems like the right amount of research cost for spells that affect 1 tile/unit. (Earlier availability balanced by high cost and cool downs.)  Thanks for the talents for testing!

Art Work:

>Slipper_Ice> Glad you like it, the rotation and effects worked out much better in game than I expected.  Snowshoeing Sunday before I did the tile payed off! I am going to do a 2 x 2 so that ice fills the space and will keep it to the same look N feel as the current one.  If I get REAL ambitious I am going to try and do a texture map over one of the  current blue flowers bits to make it a lighter blue to act as ridges above the base layer then leading to the white. 

> Hands > Since we cannot make it logicial, can we make this tile look more universal?  Right now it grabs one model, which then wanders out of the hands.  ow about increasing the size of each hand + arm, and putting them at the corners / edges of the tiles to make it looks like they are individual arms that will grab you if you try and leave the tile?  Maybe put a couple in the middle as well? (One looks nasty enough to grab and stop a unit by itself).  A rather rough space map to try and illustrate the idea:

X = hand, 0 = empty space.

Border guarding                              Everywhere

XOOOOX                                         XOOOOOX

OOOOOO                                        OOXOOOO

OOOOOO                                        OOOOXOO

XOOOOX                                         XOOOOOX

@John_ I know this would involve a redo of the decal, just throwing ideas out there since I have honestly no idea about the time investment.  Also could you summon the "Gift of Fortune" a few times when you get the chance, I believe that my shadows are off but having trouble telling.

>Howling Wind > I have not tried this at all, but can you have a tile that would launch an animated sequence as an effect once per turn?  I am thinking of some kind of semi-transparent spirit dancing over unit with an effect at the beginning of the turn or when the unit takes an action?  Anyone have ideas for how to do this and have it look as cool as the other stuff happening currently?

January 11, 2011 7:19:12 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Just read M. Agrippa's post above. I have have a look at the hands tile.

Ok, after a quick run through, 20 Mana is a bit high early unless you build your SoV with the 2 Mana generator trait and on a side note the Arrow at 5 is a bit abuse-able.

I like (almost all) the new Tiles. Not sure if we have any control of interior tile movement at all but if the Grasping Hands is cast and the target is attacked, they move out to the edge of the tile and out of the actual Hands. Also the Hold length is to short. I counted one turn. I believe the casting round is counted as 1. Perhaps a hold of 3 would provides the wanted delay of 2 Turns.

I like the Auto apply of the Howling winds spell. Never could figure out why SD has their on self only spells requiring a target (doh!) Good job Murteas.

I like the SoV addition as well Murteas.

Now for some negativity. Sorry M. Agrippa but I just can't get past the flowers on the Ice tile. Even zoomed out they look like flowers... Not sure what to do but I will see if I can find a more suitable filler.

Hate to be a bummer but for testing, can we just get all the spells available at the start. We can hunt Bandits and Bears to test early on. Having to build city tech to capture Shards can be time consuming....

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000359   Page Render Time: