*** 1.09p will break save games (you will need to start a new game after patching) ***
*** 1.09p was released on 12/03/2010 ***
1. City level 2 raised from 10 pop to 15 pop.
2. Capitals provide a base 10 pop storage instead of 5 storage.
3. Sions and catapults no longer show on the train list (but greyed out) before you get the appropriate techs.
4. Fixed a crash when clicking train on a level 3 city (with low resources).
5. Modifiers from starting tech are now applied correctly (previously, for example, Capitar couldn't create caravans because they got trade as a free tech which didn't correctly unlock caravans).
6. Wolves won't talk to you anymore (I might actually miss this bug).
7. Fixed an issue with Arcane Arrow and Spellbast having defendable damage and the formula for Arcane Arrow doing 25% of the casters int in damage instead of 75%.
8. Fixed Cloth map only mode (http://forums.elementalgame.com/400772).
9. The Empire can now build crystal mines.
10. Blink is castable now.
11. Fixed a bug where partial prestige from units charisma was not being added to cities. Changes were made to City.cpp and LoreBookWndListHelpers.cpp to accomodate this change (and display it in the city breakdown screen).
12. Balanced the Sentinel starting units.
13. Balanced sovereign starting weapons and armor.
14. Changed store prices of huge portions of armor items and weapons to more accurately reflect the cost to train with that item, this should make it more balanced price wise but probably will not be perfect
15. Fixed defense boost of improvements that boost defense to their proper values.
16. Balanced goodie huts that were spawning weapons/armor that was now too good for their spawn rating.
17. Fixed a bug with quest data being lost during save/reload causing crashes or weird quest behavior.
Known Issues (with 1.09p):
1. The campaign isn't playable.
2. There is currently no way to target a unit in an army for a strategic spell (without breaking him out of that army, which is a pain).
3. Gold modifier improvements (like markets) currently don't effect the tax rate. Making them useless in most cities.