Where is the Mods folder?

By on September 11, 2010 4:07:14 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

HooblaDan

Join Date 04/2007

Howdy guys,

Two mods that I want to install tell me to extract their file to the mods folder, but I cannot seem to find it and cannot find anything on the forums to tell me where it might be. I have a small amount of experience installing extensive mods for oblivion but I'm not sure if that should or should not be helpful here at all, and I'm mad at myself for not being able to find something so simple.

Any help? Sorry for the silly question.

EDIT: To clarify, I can't seem to find a mods folder in either the programs -> stardock games -> elemental directory or in the mydocs -> my games directory. Unless it's the folder in the Impulse Reactor folder, but from the files in there that just looks like it's connected to online functionality or some such.

Locked Post 3 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
September 11, 2010 4:13:01 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Make it yourself

Program Files\Stardock Games\Elemental\Mods

If you are Win7, you should take Ownership over it (Right-click, Properties, Owners, find yourself and give yourself full read-write permission, it will make editing and copying files easier). 

September 11, 2010 4:25:30 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Thanks! And for the Win7 tip, definitely would have taken me an hour to figure that crap out.

September 11, 2010 4:38:18 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

It's suppose to be put in/supported in the next patch or so.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time: