I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that we’re going to have to delay v1.08 for a few days. The internal QA deadline for the test build was this morning and unfortunately it needed a few more hours before being submitted. Rather than even remotely risk something that is going to cause pain (for our players and us) I’m just pushing it until the next QA slot which is next Tuesday.
The good news is that it means that there will be substantially more game play improvements in v1.08 than originally intended because the team’s spell changes, tactical battle tweaks and such weren’t going to make it for v1.08 but will now look like they’re going to make it.
Our schedule to put up more modding support this week, however remains intact so no changes there.