[eMod] (Now for 1.08) Gnilbert Mod v1.80: Holy/Unholy Spellbooks, Elemental Disciples, Mounts, Staves, Bows, Swords, Special talents

By on September 6, 2010 8:01:48 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Gnilbert

Join Date 03/2003
+36

You can get version 1.80 HERE.

** 1.8 BUG-WATCHERS: BlackRainZ, EviliroN, thionoxial, dopeydave, awuffleablehedgie
 - Fixed the Earth sword ability so Min != Max damage (causing a crash)
 - Fixed the Air staff ability  so Min != Max damage (causing a crash)
 - Verified that Forbidden Research tooltip says +100% research and matches actual effect
 - Changed sword of Hate Lifesteal to lower, but irresistable damage, since Lifesteal wasn't working
 - Removed Unholy mana from Holy Temples
 - Added Holy Mana
 - Added the Holy Temple for Kingdom players
 - Fixed the calculation for Purge (holy spell)
 - NOTE: There are some things that are happening with accuracy that appear to be issues with 1.08 that will likely be addressed by SD.

** 1.7: Updated to work with Elemental 1.08. All spells and abilities in the mod have been rewritten to use the new Min/Max damage scaling. I'll include the details in this email as soon as I can, but until then, you can find them in the new link!

Sovereign (Fire/Earth/Air/Water/Unholy) Mana Talents
    I added these 20 point talents to allow me to test out other elements of the mod and decided to leave them in for those who want to use them. They may or may not be "balanced." Each of these talents allows your sovereign to "act like" a shard of the appropriate element.

New Icons

Leadership Talents / Training
    The idea here is that your leader (or a champion, if he buys the training from the items shop), can direct other units in combat to greater effect. During Sov creation, they are available as 4 talents: Bold, Brilliant, Daring and Inspiring Leader. They are based on Strength, Intelligence, Dexterity and Charisma respectively. In the items shop, they are available as items with "Tactics" instead of "Leader."

Special training for units

These "items" you can add to units in the designer allow you to give them special abilities.
- Herbalist training: Gives the unit a healing ability that scales with its unit size
- Assassin training: Give the unit a short ranged damage/weaken ability based on Attack

Holy Spellbook
   - Purge: Divine power blasts down, purging those who oppose you. INT/2 Damage
   - Blessed Mending: Target friendly unit regains INT / 4 HP * Troop Size.
   - Summon Avatar: Summon an incarnation of holy might to punish your enemies.
   - City of Light: Divine light flickers along every street, drawing refugees from near and far. +1 Prestige, +1 Diplomatic Capital.
   - Miraculous Bounty: COSTS 5 ESSENCE. Target empty tile in your territory blooms with life. Creates a fertile ground resource
   - Pacifism: Target enemy or ally unit loses 1 turn, applies their Attack bonus to their Defense for 1 turn, setting Attack to 0.
   - Sacred Resurgence: Blessed power infuses all units in the target tile. They gain (INT/5 * Troop Size) health regeneration a turn for 5 turns.

Unholy Spellbook

- Blood Bolt: You enchant your own blood to blast toward your target carrying a deadly curse. INT/2 Damage, +10%/Unholy
   - Dark Transformation: -10% health, +10% ignore defense, +10% double strike. The unit is warped by dark energy, sprouting swift, piercing claws.
   - Summon Felbeast: Summon an incarnation of dark power to serve your cause
   - Forbidden Research: The top minds in your city turn to dark, twisted research methods. -1 Prestige, +30% Arcane Tech
   - Wind of Decay: You exhale a dark wind that washes over your foes, leaving them crippled. INT/2 damage, -50% Defense for 1 turn
   - Terrorize: Target unit quakes in fear as dark visions assault them. They are unable to counterattack for the remainder of the combat
   - Shadow Form: Target unit gains the ability to transform into living shadow. +20% dodge change, gain Blink ability.
   - Depravity: Target unit is filled with an uncontrollable bloodlust and attacks itself visciously based on caster INT and target's ATK
   - Necropolis: Surrounds target friendly city in a (visible in-game) wall of bones.

Wall of Bone
Elemental/Unholy Mounts

These are available for Sovereign/Champion/Units when you research your mounted combat tech:
   - All of these require you have one Shard (or unholy temple) before you can train units with them
   - Saddled Felbeast: +1 Combat/Overland speed, +2 Attack
   - Saddled Firebeast: +1 Combat/Overland speed, +30% counterattack damage
   - Saddled Earthbeast: +1 Combat/Overland speed, +2 Constitution
   - Saddled Waterbeast: +1 Combat/Overland speed, +10% dodge
   - Saddled Windspirit: +1 Combat speed, +2 overland speed

Elemental Vestments 
    These are the robes worn by those little people who stand around all day and stare at your shards. In game terms, I've provided 4 robes that represent the "profession" of Fire, Earth, Air, or Water "Priest/Monk/Cleric/Fanboy." They provide the unit (which can be your Sovereign) with a "Blessing of X" (tactical) ability that scales in power with the number of shards (of that element) you control.
  The robes provide 2 Essence to the unit, and the blessings cost 1 mana per cast. They target a single friendly unit at any distance, and currently last 2 turns.
- All of these unlock when you research Shard Harvesting (for your faction)
- Vestment of Fire; provides ability "Blessing of Fire:" Target unit gains +5 Attack/Shard, +10 Morale/Shard
- Vestment of Earth; provides ability "Blessing of Stone:" Target unit gains +5 Defense/Shard and +3 Attack/Shard
- Vestment of Water; provides ability "Blessing of Water:" Target unit gains +5 Health Regen/Shard for 2 turns
- Vestment of Air; provides ability "Blessing of Wind:" Target unit gains +15% Change to dodge/Shard

Elemental Essences
    These are four special items you can give your units/champions that grant them tactical combat abilities.
- Essence of Fire grants "Fire Breath"
- Essence of Earth grants "Rain of Stone"
- Essence of Water grants "Drowning Strike"
- Essence of Air grants "Hurricane"

Elemental Bows
    These are four items, available when you research your race's version of Advanced Archery, that grant your units a ranged attack with a (brand new) elemental effect. Right now, they do the same damage as a longbow, but I'll be adding specialized effects in the next update.

Elemental Swords
    I've added a sword for each element. They are available for each race in the cutting weapons line of research. Each weapon grants a "once per tactical combat" ability to the unit that performs a special attack against an adjacent opponent. The (defendable) damage for the weapon is based on the unit's attack strength, but it's enhanced by 25% for each shard you control.

- Flame-Forged Sword (Burning Strike): ATTACK based damage with ongoing 1 damage + .25 damage per unit size. Damage increased by Fire Shards
- Pure Metal Sword (Crumbling Strike): ATTACK based damage that reduces target's defense by 25% + 2% per unit size. Damage increased by Earth Shards
- Frostbitten Blade (Frozen Strike): ATTACK based damage that numbs a unit, preventing it from counterattacking for 1 turn. Damage increased by Water Shards
- Stormwrought Blade (Storm Strike): ATTACK based damage. Pushes target back 1 square + .25 per unit size. Damage increased by Air Shards
- Hate-forged Blade (Profane Strike): ATTACK based damage that reduces target's morale by 10 + 2 per unit size. Damage increased by Unholy Mana 

Magical Combat Staves 
    I hate giving my wizard lord a bow or sword to make him effective in combat. I want him to feel cool right from the get-go. To this end, I added 5 magical staves, each that gives the wielder a (tactical) ranged, INT based attack that costs 2 mana and +3 Essence. The effects of each scale based on the number of shards of the appropriate element you control. Your sovereign can pick one when he's created. They unlock for hero units in the shop when you research Shard Harvesting.

Fire Staff: 50% INT damage, +25% per Fire Shard
Earth Staff: 30% INT damage +25% per Earth Shard, -5 Defense
Water Staff: 30% INT damage +25% per Water Shard, CombatSpeed set to 1 for 1 turn
Air Staff: 30% INT damage +25% per Air Shard, 60% chance to lose next turn
Death Staff: 30% INT Life Steal +25% per any Shard

Unholy Mana / Temples
    I've added a new type of mana, Unholy Mana. You generate this mana from a sovereign talent or by building "Unholy Temple" improvements in your cities. Right now, they're dirt cheap for testing. They give your Death Staff (above) a 10% bonus to damage for each temple built, and they allow you to recruit "Death Wargs." I'll be doing a balancing pass on these at some point soon.

Please let me know about any gross errors you find in the mod!
Also, if anyone wants to submit better flavor text, I'll be happy to shuffle it all in.

Installing this mod
1. In the Options screen, find the "Use Mods" option, and make sure it's checked.

2. Close out of the game.

3. On a 32 bit machine, you'll unzip the files to C:\Program Files\Stardock Games\Elemental\Mods. On a 64 bit machine, they’ll go in C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock Games\Elemental\Mods. You may have to create the Mods directory manually.

4. I originally believed the files in the "Icons" folder went in your Mods\Icons directory. xStarfirex has reported that placing them in ...\Mods\Gfx\items worked instead. alborrelli reported that this should be \Elemental\Gfx\Items.
** Unfortunately, I don't have another machine without my mod files in the "Units" folder, so it's difficult to know exactly what you'll need to do differently. If none of these work, post a quick note and we'll try and help you out!

Happy modding,
Gnilbert

Locked Post 94 Replies +5
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
September 9, 2010 10:23:11 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Bug report: I find no Necropolis spell rather than a spell named city of light which actually builds a bone wall around the city as described in your passage. However, it seems some times that the city expands the bone of wall will disappear, at least it will not be visible on the screen while still be able to be located in your enchantement window.  And the icefrog's remake fireball spell will not show its animation of trajectory trail after installment of this mod. However, I am not sure if there is causal relationship.

There is also spell animation conflicts lies in this one and icefrog's spell in the spell of inferno and blizzard. Would you kindly consider split the functionalities of this mod into several minor sectors with description of the function of each.

IMBA:   You have to do something with the death warg, it is too cheap and easy to get as an unit of 25hp. There must be something wrong here, since all the AIs choose this unit, my screen are filled with companies of these black wolve. May be you could simply delete this unit. I don't see much value in it.

September 10, 2010 2:15:16 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Bug report: I find no Necropolis spell rather than a spell named city of light which actually builds a bone wall around the city as described in your passage.

Sorry about that! The "City of Light" spell is actually one of my testing spells that was accidentally put in the Zip for v1.20. (The actual Necropolis spell is still in there as a level 8 spell). Before you download the new version (1.5), please delete all Gnilbert_ files from your mods directory.

And the icefrog's remake fireball spell will not show its animation of trajectory trail after installment of this mod. However, I am not sure if there is causal relationship.

There is also spell animation conflicts lies in this one and icefrog's spell in the spell of inferno and blizzard. Would you kindly consider split the functionalities of this mod into several minor sectors with description of the function of each.

This stuff is actually the same issue. Delete the Gnilbert_ files and grab the latest version - then all the mods should live in harmony again.

IMBA:   You have to do something with the death warg, it is too cheap and easy to get as an unit of 25hp. There must be something wrong here, since all the AIs choose this unit, my screen are filled with companies of these black wolve. May be you could simply delete this unit. I don't see much value in it.

Doh! Yep, this is too tough when the AI gets them. I've removed them from the latest version, and I'll figure out how to get them back in in a more balanced way asap!

Thanks for the feedback,
Gnilbert

September 10, 2010 2:19:15 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

The latest version, 1.50, is now available! The changes are listed in the OP.

Gnilbert

September 10, 2010 5:39:26 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I've finally added some screenshots.

Gnilbert

September 10, 2010 6:30:13 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Wow. I am loving the icons you have made and how the new swords sound. I shall let you know how i get on trying them in game once I get a chance. I am really enjoying starting a new game each time and seeing how the latest version changes how I play. Btw I really like the new mounts. Have you looked into giving them their own icons and pictures in the tech book rather than the curent wolves. As always keep up the great work.

Edit: for the holy spells my ideas are as follows

renew spells for mana or health every turn (or other turn)

any form of healing spells

haste = increased combat speed for so many turns

protect = tempory raise of def

barrier = tempory raise of magic res

wall of light = like you skele wall for around citys but this is made of light

Smite = a dmg spell based off of your shards (are you going to create a holy/light shard/temple?)

September 10, 2010 9:21:05 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

That is Awesome stuff man. I'm going to take a crack at re-doing your "Wall of Bone" graphic. If you like mine better you can switch it out if you want.

September 11, 2010 12:41:13 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Gnilbert, you might try looking at the code for that building someone did that doubles unit heal rate and mana regen.  Might be code you can transplant onto equipment... worth a shot at least.

Also, I love you.

September 11, 2010 2:40:33 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I don't see the problem with Death Wargs. 25 gold is a lot, and it doesn't do very good damage. I could see it useful for rushing, but since when the AI ever rush? I play Yithril, who is uneducated, and I'm still running around with squads with 15 HP, ~50 attack by turn 50. :/ I actually buffed the Death Wargs on my local version (I tweaked a few things here and there). 

However, the "Hellbeast" is really really underpowered. 

One thing I would really appreciate seeing would be making Dark Transformation alter the model of the target. That would be awesome! I also personally think Dark Transformation is better as a Strategic than a Tactical. 

I also really like "Depravity". It's the perfect spell-counter for glass-cannon squads (not that the AI uses them). I hope that Stardock implements that. 

I also think that the swords are a bit UP. They don't do (much) better damage than the magical staves-of-doom, they get quickly outclassed by Lord Hammers, etc. 

I've also had issues getting the Icons to work. Should I put them in my Program Files\Elemental\Mods folder (in a subdirectory called "Icons") or should I put it in My Games\Elemental\Items? 

Great work, again! I really have a lot of fun with this, and I hope that Stardock gets a bit of inspiration, even if they are way out of balance in some ways (: 

September 11, 2010 2:43:50 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

An idea for later patch.

Would you consider add some strategic new spell which works on the map. Such as summoning a bone forest that can temporarily block the path and damage those in it for several turns; summoning a volcano in which you can recruit reddragon at great expense while destroying surrounding area; a spell named the wrath of nature that can only be casted on the forest which will enlarge the trees in the map and generates an influence frontier in which all the factions will be constantly attacked by the animals auto spawned from the woods.

Or a tech that allows you to discover an ancient site of golem manufacturing factory will provide you per golem per level of your city as guardian for free but limiting the golem's mobility within your frontier; or a pact with the dragon which allows you train one dragon knight at very high maintainence fee.

September 11, 2010 9:41:04 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I don't see the problem with Death Wargs. 25 gold is a lot, and it doesn't do very good damage. I could see it useful for rushing, but since when the AI ever rush? I play Yithril, who is uneducated, and I'm still running around with squads with 15 HP, ~50 attack by turn 50. :/ I actually buffed the Death Wargs on my local version (I tweaked a few things here and there). 

Doh! That's what I get for releasing the nerf bat too soon! I wanted them to be skirmish units, basically - I should probably increase their damage and reduce their HP. I'll put them back in for the next build with adjusted stats.
However, the "Hellbeast" is really really underpowered.

100% agree. I spent some time really playing last night, and I kept thinking, "And I summoned this why?" I think I'm going to give him some kind of short range DoT spray. It'll make him cooler and more useful. The same play session also pushed me in the direction of moving the Wall of Bone spell earlier in the Spellbook.
One thing I would really appreciate seeing would be making Dark Transformation alter the model of the target. That would be awesome! I also personally think Dark Transformation is better as a Strategic than a Tactical. 

I'd love to implement this. Unfortunately, while I think I could kill the unit you targetted and summon a new unit in their place, I'm not sure I could make it scale well with the strength of the unit you sacrificed. If you see anything in other mods that does something similar, let me know and I'll see if I can't tailor it to fit.
I also think that the swords are a bit UP. They don't do (much) better damage than the magical staves-of-doom, they get quickly outclassed by Lord Hammers, etc. 

Also agreed. I'm thinking about boosting the Attack or Combat speed on the swords. Or maybe just adding another, more powerful set later in the tech tree? Another option would be removing the "once per combat" restriction on the special attack. How does that sound?
I've also had issues getting the Icons to work. Should I put them in my Program Files\Elemental\Mods folder (in a subdirectory called "Icons") or should I put it in My Games\Elemental\Items?

It seems like it tries to pull images from an "Icons" folder that exists in the same directory that the xml file was placed in. At home, I put all the mod files in my "...\My Games\Elemental\Units" folder (because of the access issues with Windows 7 on the Mods directory), so all the icons are in "...\My Games\Elemental\Units\Icons." I'd recommend trying "...\Program Files\Elemental\Mods\Icons" first, and then try putting the whole thing into your Units folder like I do as a last resort.
Thank you for the feedback! I especially enjoy hearing that people are having fun with the changes, and I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know what's not working so I can fix it for everyone.

Gnilbert

September 11, 2010 10:00:23 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

xStarfireX:

Wow. I am loving the icons you have made and how the new swords sound. I shall let you know how i get on trying them in game once I get a chance. I am really enjoying starting a new game each time and seeing how the latest version changes how I play. Btw I really like the new mounts. Have you looked into giving them their own icons and pictures in the tech book rather than the curent wolves. As always keep up the great work.
Thank you! I am not artistically inclined (I'm really a coder), so it's great to hear that the icons look good! New icons are definitely on the way for the mounts. I'm actually playing around with modifying their skins a touch as well, though that might not make it in (that bit about lacking artistry again). 
    I've been hard at work on the new spell effects for the "holy" book, and I think you'll be happy to know that I'm going to have all the spells you suggested except the Wall of Light - that one I can't do because of engine limitations. Right now, particle effects on wall tiles don't play in game, so any type of wall that would largely depend on those is a no-go.
RavenX:
That is Awesome stuff man. I'm going to take a crack at re-doing your "Wall of Bone" graphic. If you like mine better you can switch it out if you want.
You're not going to have to twist my arm on this one! I've seen your stuff and it's amazing. I've already put my current tiles "on notice!"
hairrorist:
Gnilbert, you might try looking at the code for that building someone did that doubles unit heal rate and mana regen.  Might be code you can transplant onto equipment... worth a shot at least.
I actually looked at w34sl3's stuff with thoughts toward making it part of the temple effects as well. I'll see what I can get working with the items - those would be sweet.
dante0125:
Would you consider add some strategic new spell which works on the map. Such as summoning a bone forest that can temporarily block the path and damage those in it for several turns; summoning a volcano in which you can recruit reddragon at great expense while destroying surrounding area; a spell named the wrath of nature that can only be casted on the forest which will enlarge the trees in the map and generates an influence frontier in which all the factions will be constantly attacked by the animals auto spawned from the woods.
Or a tech that allows you to discover an ancient site of golem manufacturing factory will provide you per golem per level of your city as guardian for free but limiting the golem's mobility within your frontier; or a pact with the dragon which allows you train one dragon knight at very high maintainence fee.
These are the kinds of things I would love to implement, but I'm running into some limitations with the current modding tools. Right now, altering the terrain seems to destroy everything in the affected areas, and I haven't yet figured out how to actually spawn working "Improvements" or "Resource"* tiles (other than just visually) using a spell.  The golem stuff though... maybe a new stat for the city like "available golems," set their overland speed to 0 but with a positive combat speed? That could work. I'll have to see what happens when a Sov with "Organized" gets ahold of them though.

Great ideas and feedback all! Thank you for your continued interest
Gnilbert

* Finally found this one in the campaign map file. It's CreateResourceHoard. I have a working spell, but it doesn't actually create the tile until the beginning of your next turn for some reason. 

September 11, 2010 5:44:47 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I think the issue stems from putting them in an "Icons" subdirectory.  They appear correctly when I c/p'd them into the base "Mods" directory.

September 11, 2010 6:11:57 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I place my icons in mods\Gfx\items and that seems to work fine.

September 11, 2010 7:29:22 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

One more bug report: Seems that Water Blessing now deals 5 damage a turn instead of healing... that was quite a nasty surprise!  Also update re: equipment icons... it turns out that I spoke too early.  None of the new icons load for me in game.  Tried them in the default folder and also in the base mods directory.

September 12, 2010 12:06:48 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Ok, this is as basic as it gets, but how on earth am I supposed to install the mod? Or any mod, for that matter?

I copied the files into the /myGames/elemental folder, but it doesn't seem anything has changed.

September 12, 2010 12:15:02 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting nixen,
Ok, this is as basic as it gets, but how on earth am I supposed to install the mod? Or any mod, for that matter?
I copied the files into the /myGames/elemental folder, but it doesn't seem anything has changed.
No worries at all!

First, in the Options screen, find the "Use Mods" option, and make sure it's checked.

Close out of the game.

On a 32 bit machine, you'll unzip the files to C:\Program Files\Stardock Games\Elemental\Mods. On a 64 bit machine, they’ll go in C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock Games\Elemental\Mods. You may have to create the Mods directory manually.

I originally believed the files in the "Icons" folder went in your Mods\Icons directory. xStarfirex has reported that placing them in ...\Mods\Gfx\items worked instead.

Gnilbert

September 12, 2010 12:28:44 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Thanks a ton, Gnilbert.

I did even search the forums for that info, but no luck.

Anyway, now I can get to play with your mod - thanks for your effort

September 12, 2010 7:02:20 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Gnilbert,

I originally believed the files in the "Icons" folder went in your Mods\Icons directory. xStarfirex has reported that placing them in ...\Mods\Gfx\items worked instead.

Don't you mean \Elemental\Gfx\Items instead of \mods\gfx?

PS great work!

September 12, 2010 8:19:56 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Version 1.6 is now available. Check out the new tile for the unholy temple (please be gentle!) and the preliminary Holy spellbook.

On a random note, I finally broke down and started using Subversion to track my changes. Be glad: I managed to pull out a couple of fun-wrecking test changes I'd forgotten I'd added before uploading the new files.

Thanks again to everyone who's posted feedback, and happy modding all!
Gnilbert

PS: Almost forgot! The spell Miraculous Bounty spawns a new Wild Wheat resource, but there are some... oddities:
  - You need to cast it on an empty tile. Tiles adjacent to your city tiles don't seem to count because of their walls.
  - The resource doesn't actually show up until the next turn - I'm not sure why. I added a minor "fertilized" prop that stays on the tile until then.

September 12, 2010 8:32:23 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I think the resource not showing is actually a graphics artifact. It's like it's there, scheduled to be loaded, but just waiting for the next time the game loads models. That's usually the next turn. However, you can also trick it and build an improvement, and it will spawn since the game has to load the improvement. At least, that is my experience.

September 12, 2010 9:03:41 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Gnilbert:

To fix the Win7 permissions issue, you can take ownership over it.

Right Click > Properties > Security

Find yourself and give yourself full control over it

September 12, 2010 9:12:47 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting awuffleablehedgie,
Gnilbert:
To fix the Win7 permissions issue, you can take ownership over it.
Right Click > Properties > Security
Find yourself and give yourself full control over it

Woot!  Feel the power! The full, wild, unbridled power of FULL CONTROL!! MWAHAHAhahahaha!!

Er.. I mean.. Thanks! Karma for you:

Gnilbert

September 12, 2010 10:04:16 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Good mod, I enjoy it much.

Say, we have dedicated magic mod here. So what about other? Like warrior mod or commander mod, or priest mod or religious (fantasy) mod? No one care to make it and combine it with this fine mod? I just can't wait those mod

Oh, I almost forget, to balance the thing, how about to force the player to choose only one or two spellbooks? at the sovereign creation?

just my 2 cents

September 12, 2010 10:18:49 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I put all the files in the icons folder into mods\Gfx\items, and all goes well, all the items, equipments and the texture of new felbeast.

However, now the icecrown's fireball spell is still not working. When I cast it there is a huge iceberg instead. If the newest version of icecrown's spell is OK, there must be another conflict lies in your mod.

By the way  I like the concept of the divine avatar while the white bear looks not good, how about change it into a golden one and use the model of the ancient bear?

September 12, 2010 11:32:07 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Yup, I have a strong feeling this will give birth to what is to Elemental that OOO is to Oblivion.

Wonderful stuff.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000313   Page Render Time: