I'm just about to finish my first game with the new 1.06 version. I had quite fun. In the late game phase however, I was really hoping for getting more from dynasties.
- I had a daughter, but the husband of my sovereign died.
- I kind of knew I couldn't remarry my sovereign. Was anti-RPG because there were no good candidates so I could live with that.
- But you should be able to remarry. I know it is not simple to implement because of all the links you can draw between siblings and such.
- The daughter was finally 20. I was asked for arranged Marriage (I fail to precisely see what's in it for me, I'm french speaking so I'm not sure I did understand you Kryo). If I lose, all my stuff go to someone else ? It's a good feature, but I should have lost all the family line before.
- I went suicide with my sovereign (after saving ) to see what happens.
- First, I think sovereign should be as killable as any other hero. I went alone against other faction capital => auto-resolve, that did the trick => game-over. I expected that because I had read that on the forums. Was kind of a disappointment though.
- I think eldest child should take over.