[suggestion] - Tell me why the NPC doesnt want to talk

By on August 25, 2010 6:25:35 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

joasoze

Join Date 02/2006
+39

If you dont have enough gildar to hire someone you just cannot talk to them it seems. I was following a chapion lady around for a bit trying every round. Finally I got the gold and could hire her. She should tell me to my face that I need 79 gildars to hire her. Would save a lot of grief

Locked Post 3 Replies +1
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
August 25, 2010 7:03:15 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting ,

If you dont have enough gildar to hire someone you just cannot talk to them it seems. I was following a chapion lady around for a bit trying every round. Finally I got the gold and could hire her. She should tell me to my face that I need 79 gildars to hire her. Would save a lot of grief

I concur!

August 25, 2010 7:23:41 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Select the unit you want to talk to by left clicking on them and in the details in the bottom right you should see an icon that tells you the reason when you hover over it, can't remember exactly what the icon was of at the mo, it's a bit hidden away but there is an indicator there.

August 25, 2010 9:28:00 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

If you mose over the button to talk there is a pop up explaining why. Most ppl miss it cause the button is grayed if you can't talk/hire the npc.

It would have been better if the npc would tell you this in dialogue. or maybe exchange other resources for their services. But I guess there was no time to do it.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000063   Page Render Time: