What is the current version?

By on August 24, 2010 11:00:56 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

tid242

Join Date 04/2008
+7

Sorry, I must've missed this somewhere, I'm version 1.01 (well, not "I'm" I mean "my Elemental"), are we 1.05 yet, or has that not hit impulse yet?  I'm maybe having connectivity problems on my WLAN and can't tell if it's not refreshing, or if it is.

Thanks in advance.

Also, anyone else found the AI particularly weak when it comes to start-game?  It seems like in a lot of the games I can recruit a couple of champs and then just go conquer the first kingdom I find at like turn 10.  It's kind of cool, but it makes me feel a little dirty in a way, because I'd be hella-pissed if someone did that to me... That being addressed in 1.05? - I must have missed the discussion if there was one, due to real-life and all getting in the way of my Ele time....

Cheers! - having a great time playing thus far!

-tid242

Locked Post 3 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
August 24, 2010 11:06:08 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

1.01 is the current latest version. They're still working on putting out today's patch, should be soon.

August 24, 2010 11:06:40 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

We're currently waiting on the release day patch, which is currently uploading.  Follow it here.

It will contain tons of updates and improvements, so you'll definitely want to wait for it.

August 24, 2010 11:08:38 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Annatar11,
1.01 is the current latest version. They're still working on putting out today's patch, should be soon.

Awesome, thanks for the quick response.  Also awesome because it means my WLAN isn't having IP-assigning conflicts.

-tid242

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000141   Page Render Time: