---- WANTED ----
NEW ADVISOR FOR THE SOVEREIGN
- Must be able to properly inform sovereigns about farming, industry, economy, trade, research, recruitment, city construction, city management, military training, combat results, foreign affairs, and politics
- Must be able to advise sovereign on possibilities, options, and direction.
- Must be familiar with regional and worldly monsters, bandit groups, and other unworldly creatures.
- Must be able to demonstrate some knowledge of magic and be familiar with it's schools and related elements.
- Must be able to work in a high stress environment with little or no physical security. Must be a self-sufficient individual who can work unsupervised for long periods of time and still produce results.
- Should be familiar with the concept of marriage and it's effect on dynasties to properly inform the sovereign.
- May be required to take extended trips far away from the Kingdom conducting:
- Scouting and reconnaissance
- Overseeing foundation of new cities
- Diplomatic ventures
- Military campaigns, exercises, operations, and patrols
- Three to four years of previous experience recommended but not required. Must have some administrative, business, or academic experience to be considered in application.
- MUST be able to relocate. Expenses will not be paid.
- Lifetime commitment required.
- Looking for a new role? High upward mobility being at the top of a Kingdom government.
- Be major player in the future of the Kingdom! You will get to experience the Kingdom grow and flourish due to your hard work and experience.
- Be at the forefront of a revolution! A high demand job with high responsibilities, you will be able to enjoy the result of your work and productivity first hand.
- High rewards! You will be furnished with state of the art armor, armed with the newest weapons, and equipped with the latest in magical items.
- Family friendly community and environment located in the safe and peaceful capital of the Kingdom.
- Work with the best and brightest! During your service you will work with some of the best merchants, loremasters, researchers, administrators, and warriors the Kingdom has to offer.
Please contact THE SOVEREIGN or send application to Kingdom capital if interested. We look forward to hearing from you!
Note: Last advisor, Janusk, was eaten by a Water Drake while on a scouting mission down south. His performance was, all across the board, rated as unsatisfactory. Janusk did not have satisfactory knowledge of farming or how it functions, he was not knowledgeable in city construction, he was not properly informed on combat tactics, and he was rated below average in giving advice in a timely manner.
He cared more for money and renown then he did the job and serving the Kingdom. DON'T LET THIS BE YOU!
I thought that, due to the default advisor's lack of experience, knowledge, and overall lack of advice this would be kinda funny. There are so many threads about these things that Janusk NEEDS to be fired. He's obviously just not cut out for the job and has been constantly failing in his job reviews.
It's time for leadership! It's time to replace Janusk!
Hopefully, one day, we'll have better advisors in our Kingdoms. Eh?