Sorry for bundling this all into a single post, but unlike Stardock .. i'm lazy.
First off... wow ... things are looking good, almost got through my first whole game, reached the memory error .. but I see that has it's own post and you guys are on top of it.
Here are the notes I took while playing (please excuse some randomness.. as I took them on yellow stickies in between enjoying the game)
1. Abby of Izil shows up as a blank black tile.
2. some things would not show up in the city build menu even when all requirements are met, but when clicking on the resource the button to build works from there. First noticed this after a mob of bandits (very rude bandits) sacked my farming city. When I re-built the city I could not re-build the wheat farm from the city build menu.
3. Game got slow at about turn 190, saving and re-loading the game fixed this for a few turns at least.
4. When a battle loaded (twice) the battlefield was covered in fog of war and I could not see any units. moving the mouse around it would mouseover units and I could act.. just not see what I was doing. I did auto-resolve in these cases, it still worked.
5. Two units with 0 attack and 1 defense.. take a really long time to kill each other.
6. When my city was attacked.. not only did the attackers get the first move, but they started off almost surrounding my unit of archers. If they started a little bit further away, i'm sure I could have killed a few before losing the city. Will putting up a watch tower or some form of tech allow me to defend better? I do like the idea of maybe doing some form of ambush.. where units can start on top of each other like that.. but not in a city defense.
7. When placing city tiles, the location seems to jump the first time.. I'll try putting it on the top of my city.. when I click it will move it's self to the bottom .. or somewhere else. If i remove the build order and try again, it normally goes where I want it. Also if i give the city more time to load... IE zoom all the way into it.
8. Some of the bandit mobs seem to spawn rather quick... built a new city and had 3 whole bandit armies spawn 3-4 spaces from my town. It seemed a little excessive at the time. But since it only happened in that one area it seemed to add to the game play.
9. The bear rocks. Without that as a summon I would not have been able to keep my SOV alive past the first 20 turns. (hostile spawns).
10. The diplomatic currency seemed to work well, except I could buy hero units for 50 or less. .. seems a little cheap to me.
11. A few times other kingdoms peasants would vanish on the cloth map, but would appear or show back up when zoomed in.I could zoom in .. there they are.. zoom out .. there they go. I could still initiate conversation with them though, and my units would not move through them.
12. After buying a hero unit from a neighboring faction, they yelled at me to move her out of their territory, I complied, but the unit ended up in an island of land surrounded by their territory and I could not move him out without starting a war or getting them to sign a treaty. I suggest if you barter or buy a unit from someone it should show up in your capital. (free shipping included in price)
Thanks for listening, I will hopefully have more time to give you better bug reports this weekend.