Drug war? over?

By on July 16, 2010 8:44:39 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Zazimire

Join Date 06/2010
+6

Detroit is leagalizing based on a vote in November, advocates say state wide in four years. -Jeremy Sr.

Locked Post 248 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
July 16, 2010 10:49:45 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

hehe nice choice raven, though i prefer the tears of widows as a choice of baby dipping sauce (so many more years of sorrow to consume).

ive smoked pot or years yadda yadda... seen friends fall to addiction yadda yadda... drugs can be bad. so can life, in the end we are all microbes living in mold on a dust ball orbiting a slowly dying spark. my point being in the end were all going to be so much dust. if i want to smoke some sublime sensimilia. i fail to see how that effects any one else, or any thing else in the long run. now one could say but what about the violent drug gangs? and i could say blah blah... and the argument could go on and on. the real question should be who gives any one the right to tell me what drug i can smoke? tobacco well all right! pot no! no thats bad! in fact the only thing i dont like about pot right now is the fact that there is none in my bowl right now! now thats gotta be some sort of cosmic tragedy!

July 16, 2010 10:57:06 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Ok for the record the issue is only to legalize medical marijuana use... see here it in no way is about support drug use for other purposes...

Now that is really weird, since according to sources medicinal use has been allowed in Michigan since 2008:

http://medicalmarijuana.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000881

July 16, 2010 10:59:53 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I have a pretty strong objection to your last statement. If Raven X's mind is damaged from long-term drug abuse, he would not be able to compose text as coherently as he does

Raven X is not the OP.

In fact he was just recently promoted to 'Apprentice' [this month] for contributions to the site/forum.

As for the OP...it's a clear,simple observation.  I am obliged to monitor 'popular/active' threads to determine whether they are "in flames" or not so sadly I must endure absurdity and drivel along with clear, lucid argument/comment.

July 16, 2010 11:03:01 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

my point being in the end were all going to be so much dust. if i want to smoke some sublime sensimilia. i fail to see how that effects any one else, or any thing else in the long run.

Victoria [Australia] is the first place on the planet to set up 'Booze buses' for Drug testing...so Random Breath Tests will now do more than catch drunk drivers....it catches drugged ones as well.

How does YOUR drug use affect me?

Not at all....just as long as I'm not sharing a road in the same country as you.

July 16, 2010 11:06:16 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Non medicinal use is going to vote and the polls shown on detriots news station say 60% to 67% landslide win. -Jeremy Sr.

July 16, 2010 11:08:07 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Jafo,

Raven X is not the OP.

In fact he was just recently promoted to 'Apprentice' [this month] for contributions to the site/forum.

As for the OP...it's a clear,simple observation.  I am obliged to monitor 'popular/active' threads to determine whether they are "in flames" or not so sadly I must endure absurdity and drivel along with clear, lucid argument/comment.

Oh, my bad. Whoops.

July 16, 2010 11:10:13 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting MagicwillNZ,

Quoting Jafo,
reply 118
It's amusing that the arguments here parallel those of whether piracy is right or not.

Anyone who promotes drug use is a fool.

The silly part of all this is that the OP is clearly deficient in logical thought processes which suggests drug abuse on a significant scale.

I have a pretty strong objection to your last statement. If Raven X's mind is damaged from long-term drug abuse, he would not be able to compose text as coherently as he does. Frankly, Raven X someone who posts a great deal on these forums and always writes with solid grammar and spelling, I think this is a cheap shot from you. You can disagree with what he says, but saying he holds his opinions out of some sort of perceived mental infirmity doesn't do you any credit at all and is insulting.

I've never met Raven X, but as someone who actually does have a brain disease, I think Raven X probably functions better than I do on a daily basis, at least when I'm not on medication.

That's good looking out man, I appreciate that. I'm not the "OP" in this case though...lol. I don't take Jafo's saying "anyone who promotes drug use is a fool" thing personally. Why? Because I don't promote drug use for anyone but ME

My stance on whether or not Pot should be legal is based on my life-time experiences of seeing the law constantly go Overboard, yet again, on minor offenders and ruining people's lives over more or less nothing. Now that I'm disabled and use pot as a pain killer it's only strengthened my convictions. I'm also a active member of NORML which is The National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws.

As Jafo points out though many drug users just don't seem that intelligent, but, luckily there are many drug users who ARE intelligent. I do count myself among the later group, but we all have our own opinions. We all know about opinions too, opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one and they ALL Stink...LoL.

I appreciate the thought though, brother. Thank You

July 16, 2010 11:14:49 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Who here has Netflix? I found a great Documentary that honestly covers Both Sides of the debate on the legalization of our sweet, Sweet, Mary Jane

Check it out HERE if you have Netflix. You can watch it on Demand straight on your computer. It's called:

The Union: The Business Behind Getting High

Check it out if you have some time.

July 16, 2010 11:24:40 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I appreciate the thought though, brother. Thank You

Well, you do begin like half the threads here, so it was a pretty safe assumption. Still, I always feel like I've gotta stick up for people, which occasionally means I get overzealous.

As for Jafo... sorry man. I pretty much disagree with you but you don't deserve to be called a cheap shot. Not this time, anyway.

July 16, 2010 11:34:56 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I don't care whether pot is legalized or not {I'm a child of the 60's so needless to say have smoked it [well....50's I was a rug-rat]...

However....

If someone's use of a drug adversely impacts on my life eg I get wiped out by some idiot DUI then quite simply - fuck them.  Execution is appropriate.

If you want to get shit-faced...do it inside your own home where [in theory] you are not costing the community any angst or social expense.

You want to hot-shot?... stick chemicals up your nose? ....sniff glue?

Go for it...legalize suicide as well.

Heck....make it COMPULSORY for dope-heads....

July 16, 2010 11:40:14 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting Raven X,
Who here has Netflix? I found a great Documentary that honestly covers Both Sides of the debate on the legalization of our sweet, Sweet, Mary Jane

Check it out HERE if you have Netflix. You can watch it on Demand straight on your computer. It's called:

The Union: The Business Behind Getting High
Check it out if you have some time.

That movie is AWESOME!  I watched it about 3 months back when I first got Netflix.  The points it brings out about the illegality and who profits from the illegality was the most eye opening thing I'd seen regarding this topic in years! It should be required viewing in every high school sociology class.

July 16, 2010 11:49:55 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Throw those seeds LIGHTSTAR, ON THE DIRT, I TEND A GARDEN! -JERMEY SR. 

SEEK THE TRUTH AND IT WILL FREE YOU.

July 16, 2010 11:57:54 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

There was this story in the bible where Jerimiah says to jesus 'why does the king kill some vinyards and not all vinyards?" and soon after jesus says they need laws for safety, go read -Jeremy Sr.

July 17, 2010 12:11:47 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

There was this story in the bible where Jerimiah says to jesus 'why does the king kill some vinyards and not others?" and soon after jesus says they need laws for safety, go read -Jeremy Sr.

Good Lord man, don't start quoting the Holy Bible please!  I go to church every week, read the Holy Bible many times, and nowhere does it talk about drug heads posting unintelligible comments on WinCustomize!  What on earth are you getting high on?  Can't you write so that people can understand what you are trying to say?  You make no sense at all, to me or anyone else!

July 17, 2010 12:22:38 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Kill the vinyards, kill berries, kill apples kill rice and any thing you want but we will keep that god given alcohol.   I don't beleive in people that wallk on water or angels that burn incense or in a bush that was gods voice.   I do beleive they were marginally based on the true god who is with us every day and never left us, sorry to say!   Tradition is you go to church becuase your on the wacky. -Jeremy Sr.

July 17, 2010 12:35:08 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Zazimire,
   There was this story in the bible where Jerimiah says to jesus 'why does the king kill some vinyards and not all vinyards?" and soon after jesus says they need laws for safety, go read -Jeremy Sr.

this kind of makes sense

July 17, 2010 12:35:20 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Zazimire,
Kill the vinyards, kill berries, kill apples kill rice and any thing you want but we will keep that god given alcohol.   I don't beleive in people that wallk on water or angels that burn incense or in a bush that was gods voice.   I do beleive they were marginally based on the true god who is with us every day and never left us, sorry to say!   Tradition is you go to church becuase your on the wacky. -Jeremy Sr.

this makes a lot of sense

July 17, 2010 12:35:45 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

The only two babble quotes that are sort of comprehendible.

I mean, at first it was all babble and gibberish, then you actually "talked" a couple times. Now its kind of like psuedo-making sense

July 17, 2010 1:41:15 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

A bit of hemp history. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxd64t6H3_4

Hemp for Victory...basically government promotion of hemp.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ne9UF-pFhJY

Grass - The History Of Marijuana...this one is funny as hell but informative. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sknoKWsVlAA

There are tons of videos that tell the historical "truth" and show how the propaganda got started and just how ignorant and ridiculous it is....these are just a few.

July 17, 2010 1:45:28 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Note that if suicide is legal, lethality in a drug does not prohibit it from being legal.  It simply means that the side effects of said drug need to be clearly stated so the less than careful user is aware they're going to kill themselves.

Drugs being illegal has always been a retarded situation.  Alcohol leads to far more violent behavior than all but a few severely damaging drugs, and it's legal.  The health effects to the user are generally less severe than smoking.  Claiming it causes crime or is bad for you is a pointless, unfair argument.  Policing morality has never worked.  When someone does something wrong while on drugs, hang them for it just the same as if they weren't in a mind altered state.  They did choose to impair themselves before doing whatever criminal activity they did after all. 

We're pulling the reverse right now, being impaired gets used as an excuse.  Someone that knowingly gets smashed, hops in their car, and murders the first family the run into, gets a nice slap on the wrist for involunary manslaughter instead of hoping for life instead of a death penalty they'd get if they intentionally act and kill people in a more immediate fashion.  Such as whipping out a gun and firing into a crowd.

July 17, 2010 2:40:23 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

If drugs were inhumane why not make the dealer do all that they get caught with in jail until they can get out! please read into the logics of this sentence!   they felt they were humaine. -Jeremy Sr. 

July 17, 2010 2:42:22 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

And compared to Alchol how many times a year does the new put down pot at the wheel and alchol is everyday here. -Jeremy Sr.

July 17, 2010 2:46:58 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

the only point I intended was that people are over the law everyday, and forced into clicks that hate law becuase (I guess) my white heritage was "cavemen threw pot on the fire and got scared from it so tribally we don't allow that anymore.   Over the law everyday! -Jeremy Sr.

I have a note book that outlines 43 topics that need to be said before the public will be just okay with the laws changing.

July 17, 2010 3:00:02 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Drug War, Over?

Yes, the Drug War is over, we have cut off their supply lines and all the Drugs have been killed. Well, at least their leaders, the remaining drugs have been enslaved

July 18, 2010 1:43:20 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Yes, the Drug War is over, we have cut off their supply lines and all the Drugs have been killed. Well, at least their leaders, the remaining drugs have been enslaved

This is all just government propaganda. While we've killed or captured their 'number-twos' for over four decades, the instigators of war remain at large. At the same time, domestic support for the war is dropping, despite its initial popularity. In the long term, the war will only create more drugs as forum users turn to vicodin and other, more powerful painkillers to escape the horrors of bad parodies.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000484   Page Render Time: