Drug war? over?

By on July 16, 2010 8:44:39 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Zazimire

Join Date 06/2010
+6

Detroit is leagalizing based on a vote in November, advocates say state wide in four years. -Jeremy Sr.

Locked Post 248 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
July 16, 2010 11:08:28 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I tried crack for two years, I wanted the drug without the crime, I reported about 6 people and broke some laws but the crack heads are different than pot heads, they the pushers cause 100 felonies a year and cry about one stint for for one of them, I wrote heavily during that time about things and outline 22 forms of crime that are inherent to crack and outlined everyone of them, I finished my (I wanted it in high doses) addiction with 150$ in 6 puffs and felt I didn't need it anymore I felt I meet god and happy, I was always trying to get a good amount to my self they sell 10 and 20 dollar puffs but I had a 150$ puff and I felt great, no need run back and forth getting 10$ teases.   I hated the inherent crimes and crack I hypothisize as maybe 50% of the crime in america the way they don't get reported, slide by and do so many every year.   I couldn't find a overdose with crack, nothing even scary but everyone thinks you can I don't.   It's a criminal drug. -Jeremy Sr.

July 16, 2010 11:09:30 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Jafo,

I've smoked Marijuana all of my life since I turned 18

And you're now 18 and a half...

Either you type a lot/fast or that's copy-pasted from elsewhere which will raise issues of plagiarism and/or Copyright.

[just a reminder]....

lol No, that's all me, Jafo. I didn't copy/paste anything. (which should be evident by looking at all my typos lol)

Edit: actually I did copy/paste the dates I quoted on prohibition. ONLY the dates, Not the paragraphs.

July 16, 2010 11:15:03 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

like 12 forms of crime where of theft but it was that crack heads primarilly want to demoralize each other with money and demean each other, take rape for example : a man gives crack to a girl and then latter says you owe him some thing even if you don't rape her he can start to give less and less to get her to make a deal.   I have outlined these and sent them to the Bush Admissistration and news and all over but no replies. -Jeremy Sr.

July 16, 2010 11:58:50 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

2 kids a wife two parents 3 grandparents tons of aunts and uncles many nieces nephews cousins friends and not one hates me and wants me in jail.  I have taken 15 years to write 400 poems and study all music.   I created my brain in the 3 years I spent in a closet thinking about life.   I keep putting things into effect and they always grow, I have voices so I get opposition but I subdue them (I give them their opions) but they must respect my opions.   And I have had years where literally a million thoughts produced good and truthful results.   I am not the lame man.   And no one wants me in jail! except Religious Zealots. -Jeremy Sr. bent on tradition

July 16, 2010 12:04:22 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

My (hidden) stance on Abortion results from "put him in prison, come in an suck him up with a hose, becuase he does what you don't condon"  A home movie Idea I'm thinking about" -Jeremy Sr.

July 16, 2010 12:22:35 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Zazimire,
Tradition tries to hold ground while we that speak out gain 10 fold becuase liberty isn't just justice it's freedom and it's sought after. -Jeremy Sr. smoking 25 years and never jailed for it.

ok, these quotes are just painful to read.

July 16, 2010 12:32:30 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting LightStar,

To legalize drugs, while morally questionable, would be to quite literally take weapons (not all, but alot) out of EVERY gang in the US.

Sorry to disagree, but all it would do is force them to start dealing in more lethal drugs, it would not do a thing as far as taking weapons away from them.  If you are sick to begin with, you'll just find other ways to continue to feed that sickness.

So gangs are motivated by dealing the most lethal drugs possible?  And here all this time I and every law enforcement agency thought they just wanted money and power.

July 16, 2010 12:33:00 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I been forting my mind for 15 years so I am extremly blunt I am sorry to offend. -Jeremy Sr.

July 16, 2010 12:33:21 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Tasunke,

Quoting Zazimire, reply 20Tradition tries to hold ground while we that speak out gain 10 fold becuase liberty isn't just justice it's freedom and it's sought after. -Jeremy Sr. smoking 25 years and never jailed for it.

ok, these quotes are just painful to read.

Because that is a brain on crack.

July 16, 2010 12:34:56 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

If all substances/drugs were legalized, then a LOT of people would die off and EVEN MORE would become addicts for life.

The Government, or whatever companies that sold the stuff, would make a lot of money, probably as much or more than Soda companies and Beer companies.

There may or may not be crime to *get* money to pay for legalized drugs ... although it would be a TINY PERCENTAGE compared to the current crime in order to get drugs.

Additionally, the main legalized "pushers" shouldn't be able to sell drugs to a felon. People who commit crime (and there are drugs involved) should get at least 20 years. People who commit VIOLENT drug related crimes should get the death penalty.

People who are obviously guilty of murder, related to drugs, should get an Automatic Death penalty with little litigation.

that is all.

Edit: To clarity, if all drugs are legalized then simple possession would not be a crime. Crime w/ drugs involved would basically be the new DUI, only far worse ... like attempted murder while high, or Bank Robbery while high, or Vandalism while high.

July 16, 2010 12:35:43 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Thank you, I hate that everyone is put through these issues like they can have an opinion and really no one has all the picture at the same time.

July 16, 2010 12:38:34 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting CommunionAndOracle,

So gangs are motivated by dealing the most lethal drugs possible?  And here all this time I and every law enforcement agency thought they just wanted money and power.

Of course they want money and power. However DRUGS are the primary division between a Gang and a Secret Society.

Gangs are easy to get into and are MUCH more rife with randomized violence.

Society -> ................................ Mafias > Gangs ... the lower you go there is more violence, drugs, and blood lust. Some Street gangs are just out to kill people and cause pain and suffering ... for the sole reason that its what they want to do. And the way the Mafias and Gangs operate is with DRUG MONEY.

July 16, 2010 12:43:16 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Can anyone Give this post what I call "Cautionary Fellowship"? -Jeremy Sr.

July 16, 2010 12:45:29 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I been forting my mind for 15 years so I am extremly blunt I am sorry to offend. -Jeremy Sr.

Did you mean...

Google is so cool sometimes...

July 16, 2010 12:55:11 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Tasunke,

Quoting CommunionAndOracle, reply 32

Of course they want money and power. However DRUGS are the primary division between a Gang and a Secret Society.

Gangs are easy to get into and are MUCH more rife with randomized violence.

Socities > Mafias > Gangs ... the lower you go there is more violence, drugs, and blood lust. Some Street gangs are just out to kill people and cause pain and suffering ... for the sole reason that its what they want to do. And the way the sickos back their dirty habits is with DRUG MONEY.

I'm not sure why you brought up secret societies, anyway I was disagreeing with the person who said that if drugs were legalized, gangs would just find "more lethal" drugs to sell.  Which doesn't make sense, seeing as how it is the illegality of drugs which drives up their prices, meaning that legal drugs would most likely be cheaper and safer, and therefore more attractive to pretty much every drug user.  

I don't think any major gangs exist just to cause pain and suffering, at the end of the day the average gang member is joining due to real or opportunity and for a sense of identity/acceptance, even in the most violent gangs like ALKN.  Even the Aryan Brotherhood are really just drug dealers and pimps. 

July 16, 2010 1:03:41 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Tasunke,
If all substances/drugs were legalized, then a LOT of people would die off and EVEN MORE would become druggies for life.

The Government, or whatever companies that sold the stuff, would make a lot of money, probably as much or more than Soda companies and Beer companies.

There may or may not be crime to *get* money to pay for legalized drugs ... although it would be a TINY PERCENTAGE compared to the current crime in order to get drugs.

Additionally, the main legalized "pushers" shouldn't be able to sell drugs to a felon. People who commit drug related crimes should get life in prison, while those who commit VIOLENT drug related crimes should get the death penalty.

People who are obviously guilty of murder, related to drugs, should get an Automatic Death penalty with little litigation.

that is all.

I "Partly" agree with this, my friend. Personally I think it would be a GOOD THING if a whole bunch of weak willed followers suddenly OD'd and killed themselves. Any MATURE person who knows how to do things in Moderation can handle getting a "buzz" without becoming a "Addict". Read the long ass post I made back on Page 1 of this thread and you'll see a more complete picture of my thoughts on the subject.

I don't think "even more would become druggies" though. That part I strongly disagree with. A "Druggie" is what I would consider a "Addict". Right now with my health issues and all the meds my doctors give me, sadly, I have to say my body Is Addicted to some of the meds I'm on. When I don't have my pain meds that I get prescribed to me Legally I'm in so much Pain I literally can't get out of bed, it's that Bad. From my point of view though it's the doctors and Florida's messed up laws that have caused my body to become dependant on these pain meds. I'd much rather be able to Legally smoke weed then have to take all these expensive prescriptions. I'm honestly very afraid that after I have my surgery I need that I'll end up having to go through some kind of program to get my-self off these pain killers the doctors keep shoving down my throat. If I decide not to take the meds they give me my life is a living hell because of all the pain I'm in and not being able to eat or sleep because of the pain.

If Pot was legal in Florida I wouldn't have to worry at all about being addicted to medications I need just to try to live a somewhat "normal" life. Doctors make more addicts out of people then illegal drug dealers ever could. Why? Because they get PAID to make people addicts. The federal government gets it's share by taxing the drug companies. Politicians get bribes and pay-offs by pharmaceutical companies. Our medical and health care systems in the US purposefully make addicts out of people who Really Need Medical help and care and they do it just to make more money. Pot is a universal cure-all, it's cheap, and people can grow their own at home and NOT NEED large corporations and they Don't Need to pay taxes on it. As such it's hard for the state and federal governments to track and regulate it, so instead they just make it illegal. By making it illegal they can also prosecute people for using it. This way they make twice as much money. It's a sad, Sad, state of affairs.

Edit: I Highly Disagree with your "Sentencing Ideas". Are you saying that because I got busted with a few ounces of weed I should be spending the Rest of My Life in Prison? That's pretty messed up man...

July 16, 2010 1:12:32 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Zazimire,
Can anyone Give this post what I call "Cautionary Fellowship"? -Jeremy Sr.
I have no idea.

July 16, 2010 1:16:57 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

So far, drug use has increased since they were made illegal, just as alcohol use was rampant (and actually rose) during Prohibition.  Pretty much every country or state that has decriminalized or made a drug(s) legal has seen a decline in it's use, especially relative to areas with extreme penalties.  As to the OP,  no the drug war is not over or close to over unfortunately.  In the end, even though a vast majority of facts point to legalizing drugs being the most beneficial course, most people will never sway from their preconceived opinions because of confirmation bias, ignorance or whatever.  Each person also has to decide if they think that it is moral for the government to control what adults do with their own bodies.    

July 16, 2010 1:23:14 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Pot is a universal cure-all, it's cheap, and people can grow their own at home and NOT NEED large corporations and they Don't Need to pay taxes on it. As such it's hard for the state and federal governments to track and regulate it, so instead they just make it illegal. By making it illegal they can also prosecute people for using it. This way they make twice as much money. It's a sad, Sad, state of affairs.

Yeah, but people can also grow their own tomatoes or raise their own chickens, and yet those industries exist (though that may be due to government subsidies in part).  There is always going to be a part of the population (a large part I would guess) that is willing to pay for convenience and immediate gratification.  And how does the government make twice as much money from imprisoning people?  I would think it's a drain on police and corrections.  I'm not saying they wouldn't, I'm just not sure what you mean.  Of course there is the private prison system, and if people can't see the problem of private prisons existing along-side mandatory minimum sentence laws than damn, we're in trouble.  

July 16, 2010 1:23:20 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

There are a lot of reasons to why Marijuana should be legalized Medically ... and at the same time if Marijuana WAS fully legalized it should be made with a patent block. Meaning that its open to the People, and not patent-owned.

July 16, 2010 1:27:50 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Tasunke,
There are a lot of reasons to why Marijuana should be legalized Medically ... and at the same time if Marijuana WAS fully legalized it should be made with a patent block. Meaning that its open to the People, and not patent-owned.

One of the primary reasons should be because it is hard to regulate, and easy to grow. Otherwise, non-patented marijuana trafficking might still cause problems.

I don't know the law, but you probably can't patent a naturally growing plant, otherwise somebody would have patented grass (like, regular grass) by now and charged everyone with a lawn a fee.  The govt actually already has a patent on a THC isomer: http://www.justice.gov/dea/ongoing/marinol.html Although it is supposedly less effective than smoked THC.

July 16, 2010 1:49:33 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Hybrid plants and grasses are copyrighted, and most of them are manipulated so that their seeds are not viable! Go to any landscape nursery and read the tags on the plants. not sure if that is the case for Marijuana or not, from what I have read it will change its sex in adverse environmental conditions. THC is what they say is the main active compound but they don't understand how the other cannabinoids SP effect it!

July 16, 2010 1:51:21 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I "Partly" agree with this, my friend. Personally I think it would be a GOOD THING if a whole bunch of weak willed followers suddenly OD'd and killed themselves.

agreed.

July 16, 2010 2:13:48 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I hate being drug through this crap....   

July 16, 2010 2:16:48 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting RedneckDude,
 I hate being drug through this crap....   

Isn't it dragged?  

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000281   Page Render Time: