How does this work? giving items or equipping troops

By on July 16, 2010 12:58:04 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Zazimire

Join Date 06/2010
+6

Buying weopons from town, how does that work.   I have tons of stuff availible to me but if i buy it i have to run back to town?   How do i equip my troops with boughten stuff or give stuff from my sovereign?  There's tons of stuff I never figured out.  I will post them here. - Jeremy Sr.

Also the only spell I used was Summon Familiar and wonder how to use fireball? In battle you go straight to fighting.

Locked Post 8 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
July 16, 2010 5:15:49 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

How do you equip your inventory? that you buy from the shops? -Jeremy Sr.

July 16, 2010 5:45:04 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I get it now, you cycle through the heros you have stationed in town and you cycle through each person (in town) to equip them using the items while selecting them. - Jeremy Sr.

July 16, 2010 5:47:02 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

What's the difference between a boar spear and a oak spear (and missing pic). - Jeremy Sr.

July 16, 2010 6:09:38 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Items are a bit iffy and unfinished(I hope ) at this point , so we will see some changes there before release. If you haven't noticed there is a button near "build building" in the city if you have someone in the city that lets you enter a shop and by every item you've researched.

July 16, 2010 6:33:58 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I wish every battle would show battle reports and loot. -Jeremy Sr.

And I keep killing people and not getting experience, I don't see it.

July 16, 2010 8:31:32 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

And I keep killing people and not getting experience, I don't see it.

I think that at this point in the beta that only the sovereign and recruited heroes gain experience.  Is it your sovereign that is not gaining experience?

To see your sovereign's experience before and after battle, hover your mouse pointer over your sovereign's level:

July 16, 2010 9:11:40 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

For 3a there is a steep learning curve involved. I'm sure over time things will be a lot clearer, but for now your best bet is to try and figure out these things and do exactly what you're doing. Ask.

July 16, 2010 10:15:55 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

If you haven't seen it already, there might be some useful information for you in the Elemental for Dummies thread.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000125   Page Render Time: