United States Government Officially Fighting Piracy

The Censorship and Suing Has Begun.

By on July 4, 2010 3:51:16 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

RavenX

Join Date 10/2008
+194

Source: CNet News. June 30th. Check it out Here.

A week after U.S. Vice President Joe Biden Warned that the government would start cracking down on illegal file sharing, the feds swooped in and seized assets belonging to operators of accused movie-pirating sites.

The government on Wednesday also took control of at least seven of the sites in question: Movies-Links.tv, Now-Movies.com, TVShack.net, Filespump.com, Planetmoviez.com, ZML.com, ThePirateCity.org, Ninjavideo.net, and NinjaThis.net. More than a dozen bank, investment, and advertising accounts were seized, and authorities served search warrants on residences in several different states.

Authorities are searching for operators of the sites as part of an ongoing criminal investigation, according to Virginia Kice, a spokeswoman for the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). The crimes that the operators are accused of committing weren't clear, but some of the sites are accused of distributing film copies prior to their theatrical release.

As of 3 p.m. PDT, some of the sites were still operating, but government officials said they anticipated the sites would come under government control within hours.

The investigation involved multiple law enforcement groups, including the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York and ICE, a unit of the Department of Homeland Security.

Last week, Biden and Victoria Espinel, the U.S. intellectual property enforcement coordinator, told reporters that they wanted to send a message to counterfeiters and pirates that this administration was intent on protecting the nation's intellectual property. Espinel directed a statement at those people who trafficked in phony goods or unauthorized music and movies: "We have committed to putting you out of business."

ICE and the Department of Justice both suggested Wednesday that these types of seizures and investigations are just the beginning.

More to come

That's right boys and girls, the Federal Government is now shutting down websites and Law Firms owned by corporate movie makers are Suing Private Citizens who are using Peer to Peer programs like LimeWire and uTorrent. That's right, they're even shutting down Peer to Peer programs and Suing every day "Joe Blow" users who have downloaded Movies, Games, and MP3's. If you'd like the proof of this happening right now, there's some mess going on about the movie "Hurt Locker" which some guy shared on LimeWire. Now the makers of the movie are Suing the distributers such as the makers of LimeWire and even going as far as to file suite against 5,000 yet un-named people. Don't think they are, that they can't? They ARE!!! Here's Proof!!! The Government themselves have started shutting down domains and are petitioning ISP's for their users names and home addresses so that other law firms can also file suite against home users just for "watching" something online without even having downloaded it to their computer. Seen this picture anywhere lately?

Source: CNet News. June 11th. Check it out Here.

In Arizona, a law firm called White Berberian recently began advertising on its site that it will defend those accused of illegal file sharing by Dunlap Grubb & Weaver. That is the firm, which also goes by the name U.S. Copyright Group, that is filing lawsuits on behalf of filmmakers who claim their movies were pirated by thousands of peer-to-peer users.

In addition to the Oscar-winning film "The Hurt Locker," Dunlap Grubb represents about a dozen movies, including "Far Cry" and "Call of the Wild 3D." The law firm has said that it will sue more than 50,000 alleged file sharers.

So far, it appears thousands of people have received settlement offers from Dunlap Grubb and many are confused about their rights. Typically, people learn about being accused of violating copyright law from their Internet service providers, which inform them that they have received a subpoena to turn over their identity to Dunlap Grubb.

"While we cannot guarantee a particular outcome, if we cannot negotiate a settlement better than what Plaintiff offered, we will refund your money."
--White Berberian law firm

The law firm usually follows up with a form letter informing the accused that someone using their Internet protocol address was illegally sharing one of the films. Dunlap Grubb then tells the accused file sharer that they can settle the case for $1,500 if they move quickly. If they wait, the firm will charge them $2,500 and if they decide to fight it out in court, Dunlap Grubb can ask for up to $150,000

That's right, another 500,000 people are going to be sued. That's Half A Million People!!! Not rich people. Not Hard Core pirates. Not the people who ripped the movie and put it up on the Internet. Normal users or even parents who's kids installed LimeWire and the parents didn't even know what it was, much less that it was technically being used for something "Illegal". LimeWire is just the start too. Now that the Government is in on the action you can bet that all these other Peer to Peer services will be next, and that includes torrents.

It's odd though as I didn't think "Peer to Peer" programs had "Servers" that could be shut down that would stop a program from working but apparently they do. Some how they can shut down programs like LimeWire and uTorrent as well as sue the people who made it and are using it. ISP's are willingly handing over records of everything your IP downloads and every website you visit. Chances are if you even go to what will soon be a "black listed" site your name will go onto a "watch-list" or you'll soon be getting a statement from your ISP quickly followed by a court notice that you are being sued.

YouTube was granted a "Exception" because it actively takes pirated and copyrighted materials down and because it has plenty of content that is "User Made" and not copyrighted. Check out this article on CNet News about the differences between YouTube and LimeWire and how exactly one can be shut down and not the other.

Web copyright: YouTube up, Lime Wire down. Source: CNet News. June 30th

This is only the beginning everyone. The sh!ts hitting the fan and the common people are about to feel the pinch of the Heavy Hand of Corporate Government.

Locked Post 341 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
July 4, 2010 5:52:09 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting MadDeez,
the government cracking down on peer to peer sites and other pirate sites is bad? not in my book, it isn't. i'm all for it. if you want music and movies, buy them. the artists deserve their royalties.

limit our online freedoms? i seriously doubt that. there are far too many conspiracy theorists out there.

So you don't think it will "Limit Your Freedoms" some day when EVERY multiplayer game on the market requires you to turn in your bank information for something as limited as say, Unreal Tourney or Counterstrike? That's what I'm talking about when I say "Limit Our Freedoms". Right now there are PLENTY of GOOD multiplayer games that are Free to Play once you buy the game. Soon there won't be because Piracy will force all the game manufacturers to use servers that their customers have to pay for.

That's not a "Conspiracy Theory"...that's a Sad Fact of the future of gaming, my friend.

July 4, 2010 6:09:16 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting DrJBHL,

I don't think so, Karen. I think these people have committed an illegal act and are now caught. Not really a case of entrapment in order to get money they don't have. That doesn't seem feasible to me.

But if the people who committed the illegal act settle out of court, the owners of that intellectual property stand to make a considerable amount of money. 

I followed the link Raven X posted regarding the law firm, White Berberian, who is representing the criminals who have received letters from their ISPs subpoenaing from Dunlap Grubb & Weaver.  From their website:

We charge $249 for negotiating a settlement with the Plaintiff.

This tells me the plaintiff really doesn't really expect to put the criminals in jail...they intend to negotiate.  This is in regards to the movie, The Hurt Locker (...oh my!  That IS appropriate, now, isn't it?)  THOUSANDS of people received letters from the ISP on behalf of Dunlap Grubb & Weaver regarding the illegal download of The Hurt Locker.  So if most of those thousand negotiate the settlement price of $1500 ($2500 if they wait), Voltage Pictures (Dunlap, Grubb & Weaver's client) makes more money on the settlements than it made on Hurt Locker at the box office!

July 4, 2010 6:15:33 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting k10w3,

I followed the link Raven X posted regarding the law firm, White Berberian, who is representing the criminals who have received letters from their ISPs subpoenaing from Dunlap Grubb & Weaver.  From their website:

This tells me the plaintiff really doesn't really expect to put the criminals in jail...they intend to negotiate.  This is in regards to the movie, The Hurt Locker (...oh my!  That IS appropriate, now, isn't it?)  THOUSANDS of people received letters from the ISP on behalf of Dunlap Grubb & Weaver regarding the illegal download of The Hurt Locker.  So if most of those thousand negotiate the settlement price of $1500 ($2500 if they wait), Voltage Pictures (Dunlap, Grubb & Weaver's client) makes more money on the settlements than it made on Hurt Locker at the box office!

Horaaayyyyy for Brains!!!!! Zombies must be on you like white on rice, Karen.

July 4, 2010 6:26:09 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Raven X,
Just as Ubisoft's DRM trend is catching on. Soon EVERY GAME that's made will need to be "Online" to be played and people will have to sign up and pay for expensive services that violate our privacy and bank accounts just so we can continue to play games with our PC's.
The end of the world (as in Human World) isn't near enough, imho.

"Welcome to the future, where if you are not a   under our total control, then you are a public enemy. Welcome to Business: Total Totalitarism." You know that about "The road to hell is paved with good intentions"? Well, most up there habe no good intentions but the road is the same. I don't think that fighting piracy is bad but sue me if I don't trust greedy capitalists as Champions of What is Right.

July 4, 2010 6:42:50 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Yay! The pirates get what is coming to them at last.

Who do I start sending names to?

July 4, 2010 6:56:45 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Wintersong,

"Welcome to the future, where if you are not a   under our total control, then you are a public enemy. Welcome to Business: Total Totalitarianism." You know that about "The road to hell is paved with good intentions"? Well, most up there have no good intentions but the road is the same. I don't think that fighting piracy is bad but sue me if I don't trust greedy capitalists as Champions of What is Right.

That sums it up nicely, Winter. The secondary problem is most of these corporate ass-jacks are just as greedy and self serving as even the most Hard Core Pirate. The difference is a "Pirate" rapes 1 or 2 Large Corporations while the "Corporation" rapes The General Populous of Entire Countries. Who's really making or loosing money here? All I see is a "Win/Win" for the Corporations.

If a Pirate downloads a Good Game he'll either like it and probably buy it so they can play multiplayer or they'll tell people it's a Good Game in which case those people will go out and buy it. The Company may or may not have lost one sale to the original pirate who broke the copy protection, but even that act in its-self generates further sales most of the time.

I don't condone the piracy, but I still see the Corporations having the most to gain either way. Lets not also forget that now the State and Feds want their cut of the "Piracy" action because now they can put all those people on "Probation" and keep them in the legal system for years leaching money out of them with the threat of incarceration. Don't think for a moment that some of these people getting sued won't also be facing "Criminal Charges", they will.

Once you're in "The System" ( <--- the Legal system) they don't let you go easily, I know that much from first hand experience.

July 4, 2010 6:59:03 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Fuzzy Logic,

LoL, Fuzzy, are you litterally "The Fuzz" ? Everyone watch out, we got us a Nark in the house!!

J/K Fuzzy

July 4, 2010 7:01:27 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting Fuzzy Logic,

They don't need you...they have bots crawling the hard drives of anyone they think might be a suspect.  Damn the privacy of individuals...long live IP rights and the corporate profits they generate.

July 4, 2010 7:19:20 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

what makes you think that in order to play an online game, you'll be required to give a bank account number? you're spreading conspiracy theories now. besides, EVERYTHING on my computer is legit and paid for. that includes software and music. if i have to pay for it, so does everyone else.

July 4, 2010 7:22:26 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Well, it's good to finally see some action being taken against piracy, unfortunately - as I'm sure we all expected - it's for all the wrong reasons by all the wrong people.  Instead of the Government Agencies acting to enforce the law and send a message, they're simply acting to appease campaign contributors and large scale Copyright holders.

Most such Actions taken in court, for example suing someone, are for the recovery of damages.  A company's disregard for saftey leading to permanent injury is a common one, for example.  America is famous for its bat-shit crazy court cases (McDonald sued for inducing obesity) however usually these entirely illogical arguments are thrown out of court.  I'm fairly confident what we're seeing here is, without doubt, a perversion of the law as the copyright holders are attempting to bypass the legal system.  By offering a basic settlement package to everyone, and lets be frank paying $1,500.00 is better than the prospect having to pay $150,000.00, they're attempting to skip the small part of deciding whether or not someone is actually guilty.
Since the issue is fairly convoluted from a legal standpoint and could possibly lead to long legal battles, and the fact that a small percentage of the accused are willfully duplicating copyrighted material illegally and know that they're guilty, this presents the Copyright holders with the magical answer: they get to 'recover' their lost profits without having to go through expensive court cases to do so and get everyone to admit that they're guilty by forcing them to decide to pay either a small amount or a very large amount.  The question of guilt never enters the picture, until the press release of "500,000 people guilty of software piracy" with of course gives them licence for more heavy handed practices.

With the ACTA in its next rounds of secret negotiations, with will require ISPs in every agreeing country to police their networks and report all P2P activity, Copyright holders are using every thing they have to come down hard on piracy.  I absolutely agree that Piracy needs to be tackled, it's an issue that has been left to fester for far too long, however it needs to tackled by the Legal systems of the world, not the profit focused Corporations who have stagnated every entertainment medium on the Earth. 
Every major movie, book, game, tv show and album is targeted at the 'common demographic' and created via boardroom thinking as opposed to any kind of artistic merrit.  Every entertainment medium on Earth is being devolved to secure profit margins as opposed to pursuing something meaningful.  Pirates are scum and no argument can be made to counter that, however if I had to chose between a world run by Copyright holders where only sequels, remakes, spin offs, re-hashes, clones or revivals of decades old series are getting made or given decent budgets and marketing, or a world infested by Pirates with no AAA titles of any kind on any medium and where only Indie scale projects succeed because everyone steals everything, I'll throw my vote behind the later.

As my friends like to say in the last five minutes of a tied football match: this shit just got serious.

July 4, 2010 7:24:32 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting Raven X,

Quoting Fuzzy Logic,
reply 30

LoL, Fuzzy, are you litterally "The Fuzz" ? Everyone watch out, we got us a Nark in the house!!

J/K Fuzzy

Oh, you think there is only one.

July 4, 2010 7:42:55 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting MadDeez,
what makes you think that in order to play an online game, you'll be required to give a bank account number? you're spreading conspiracy theories now. besides, EVERYTHING on my computer is legit and paid for. that includes software and music. if i have to pay for it, so does everyone else.

Um...Hmm, lets see, there's WoW, UO, Lineage 2, and any other MMO I can think of that charges a Monthly fee (normally with Credit Card). Many other games are going that route. Cloud Gaming is going that route. And to Stop Piracy, game makers are All headed that way. Even with something like Elemental, which we aren't paying for monthly, still has MP games hosted on Stardock Servers. That costs Stardock money. Not all companies are as generous as Stardock, though, and most of them like to make money for letting people play on their servers.

I'm not saying Every Game on Earth is going to be Pay to Play within a year, it won't. It will take time, but the market is changing and everything IS moving more and more to being Online All The Time.

I'm simply relying on Human and Corporate Greed, period. That's not a "Conspiracy" and I'd really appreciate it if you Didn't lump me in with all those conspiracy "aliens are in my brain" nut-jobs

July 4, 2010 7:47:03 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting ZehDon,
Well, it's good to finally see some action being taken against piracy, unfortunately - as I'm sure we all expected - it's for all the wrong reasons by all the wrong people.  Instead of the Government Agencies acting to enforce the law and send a message, they're simply acting to appease campaign contributors and large scale Copyright holders.

Most such Actions taken in court, for example suing someone, are for the recovery of damages.  A company's disregard for safety leading to permanent injury is a common one, for example.  America is famous for its bat-shit crazy court cases (McDonald sued for inducing obesity) however usually these entirely illogical arguments are thrown out of court.  I'm fairly confident what we're seeing here is, without doubt, a perversion of the law as the copyright holders are attempting to bypass the legal system.  By offering a basic settlement package to everyone, and lets be frank paying $1,500.00 is better than the prospect having to pay $150,000.00, they're attempting to skip the small part of deciding whether or not someone is actually guilty.
Since the issue is fairly convoluted from a legal standpoint and could possibly lead to long legal battles, and the fact that a small percentage of the accused are willfully duplicating copyrighted material illegally and know that they're guilty, this presents the Copyright holders with the magical answer: they get to 'recover' their lost profits without having to go through expensive court cases to do so and get everyone to admit that they're guilty by forcing them to decide to pay either a small amount or a very large amount.  The question of guilt never enters the picture, until the press release of "500,000 people guilty of software piracy" with of course gives them license for more heavy handed practices.

With the ACTA in its next rounds of secret negotiations, with will require ISPs in every agreeing country to police their networks and report all P2P activity, Copyright holders are using every thing they have to come down hard on piracy.  I absolutely agree that Piracy needs to be tackled, it's an issue that has been left to fester for far too long, however it needs to tackled by the Legal systems of the world, not the profit focused Corporations who have stagnated every entertainment medium on the Earth. 
Every major movie, book, game, tv show and album is targeted at the 'common demographic' and created via boardroom thinking as opposed to any kind of artistic merit.  Every entertainment medium on Earth is being devolved to secure profit margins as opposed to pursuing something meaningful.  Pirates are scum and no argument can be made to counter that, however if I had to chose between a world run by Copyright holders where only sequels, remakes, spin offs, re-hashes, clones or revivals of decades old series are getting made or given decent budgets and marketing, or a world infested by Pirates with no AAA titles of any kind on any medium and where only Indie scale projects succeed because everyone steals everything, I'll throw my vote behind the later.

As my friends like to say in the last five minutes of a tied football match: this shit just got serious.

As usual, Excellent post, Don.

July 4, 2010 7:50:11 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Philly0381,

Quoting Raven X,
reply 32

Quoting Fuzzy Logic,
reply 30

J/K Fuzzy

Oh, you think there is only one.

Not at all, Philly, not at all. I can see we got "Bears" around every bend on this road.

July 4, 2010 7:52:08 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting k10w3,

Quoting DrJBHL, reply 19
I don't think so, Karen. I think these people have committed an illegal act and are now caught. Not really a case of entrapment in order to get money they don't have. That doesn't seem feasible to me.

But if the people who committed the illegal act settle out of court, the owners of that intellectual property stand to make a considerable amount of money. 

Aha... Well, That's just to negotiate a settlement....then there's the settlement. Hey...I should be out making movies! Or singing songs!

Damn it! Why the hell did I go to Med School anyway!??!!!

July 4, 2010 8:03:03 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting DrJBHL,

Med School?!?!?! pffft...if you wanted to make Real Money you would have went to Law School. There will always be dirty scum ball Criminals out there to prosecute.

Doctors will end up getting pressured from "Health Care Reform" to end up working for Peanuts. Why do you think Doctors come from all over the world to Work in America? Because in countries like Canada the State pays the doctors and the State doesn't like to pay a lot of money. So Doctors come to the US where they can charge outrageous amounts of money knowing people will have "insurance" to cover rising medical care costs. That's why 1 Aspirin from the Hospital costs $75 but you can get a whole bottle at the local drug store for $1.99 plus tax.

Ok, even I admit That One sounds a little like a conspiracy

July 4, 2010 8:06:48 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

you mean game manufacturers are already charging fees for access to online servers? good. there are always fees associated with purchases. if it stops piracy, i'm all for it.

July 4, 2010 8:08:49 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting DrJBHL,

Because you're a bleeding heart liberal, who cares more about people than profit.  In short, because it's your calling.

July 4, 2010 8:17:33 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Doctors will end up getting pressured from "Health Care Reform" to end up working for Peanuts. [/quote]

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! What do you think we work for now? In the future it'll be smaller and smaller peanuts. I'm glad I'm almost done with it...it's all about cya and ka crap anymore.

Time was there was joy in it and excitement. Well that's been killed. 

[quote who="k10w3" reply="43" id="2671876"]
Quoting DrJBHL, reply 40

Because you're a bleeding heart liberal, who cares more about people than profit.  In short, because it's your calling.

You were 100% right, btw Karen about the bucks. Love you girl.

July 4, 2010 9:50:02 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Exactly. There are (sadly) plenty of sites people can go to Online and see Movies still playing in theaters. Most times its some crappy Cam that's of low quality. Other times it's a DvD Screener that got leaked. Either way the person watching it isn't actually "Downloading" anything. It's buffered and streamed. The person watching it does Not have a copy of whatever the movie or show is sitting on their computer.

Oh for christ's sake don't ever try that argument/excuse again.

Give it a rest.  It DOES NOT WORK.

When you watch the 'streamed/downloaded/through a peephole in a locked door...WHATEVER the means...yes WHATEVER METHOD  it is DISTRIBUTION without consent of the copyright holder.

It is THE ACT TRANSMISSION and of VIEWING without authority/consent from the copyright holder that is the breach of the Law.

Every time a person watches a pirated film/etc they are denying the actors/crew/etc a livelihood.

Ask people who work in the film industry...they'll make it quite clear to you how it affects them.  FYI I have a long-time friend who is a voter in the Academy....one who helps give these 'stars' of yours their gongs....but just like the undercutting of [western] manufacture by the cheap- labour East,  people....even ones you might know....will be hurting .... because a rule of some form or another is bent or broken.

July 4, 2010 10:28:01 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting Jafo,

When you watch the 'streamed/downloaded/through a peephole in a locked door...WHATEVER the means...yes WHATEVER METHOD  it is DISTRIBUTION without consent of the copyright holder.

Great....nice to see we've gotten even more austere than Elizabethan England where the poor could at least attend the theater in the standing area; now that's what I call progress.  If you can't afford to see the movie, than by God, you're going to have to read the book from the local library (while the governments still have the cash to keep those open...Better hurry up!  Since property taxes aren't being collected on those foreclosed homes, and the doors to the public library aren't likely to be open as much in the future.)

July 4, 2010 10:34:14 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting MadDeez,
you mean game manufacturers are already charging fees for access to online servers? good. there are always fees associated with purchases. if it stops piracy, i'm all for it.

Piracy by its very nature avoids all fees and costs associated with digital material.  Adding more fees simply increases the amount of money pirates save by pirating.  Of course, private servers for games range far and wide.  A simple Google search will show you private server communities for games such as World of Warcraft, Counter-Strike: Source, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.  These are dedicated, working servers that are available to the pirated community and allow pirated versions of the game to be multiplayer functional.

One of the primary reasons for shifting Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 to Peer 2 Peer through IW.Net from the standard dedicated server setup of previous games was to enable InfinityWard to have content control.  This allows them to charge for map packs on the PC, to remove the ability for custom maps and the removal of a pirated community.  This is ignorant to the fact that P2P for a Twitch shooter is possibly the most unintelligent game design decision since John Romero unleashed Daikatana upon the world.

Costly servers, always on-line authentication, DRM measures, disc checks, Digital Distribution: none of it stops piracy.  None of it.

Quoting k10w3,
...Great....nice to see we've gotten even more austere than Elizabethan England where the poor could at least attend the theater in the standing area; now that's what I call progress.  If you can't afford to see the movie, than by God, you're going to have to read the book from the local library...

You neglected the part where the poor of today still have freely provided Television programming available to them 24 hours a day, and nearly all cinematic releases are played over said TV for free after a period of allowing the film makers to re-coup their costs by charging for access to the film.  Then again, if the poor are too poor to own a TV, chances are they have bigger problems then a lack of entertainment material, such as a need for the basic elementals for survival.

July 4, 2010 10:50:06 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting ZehDon,

You neglected the part where the poor of today still have freely provided Television programming available to them 24 hours a day...

That's not free.  That's paid for by advertising by big corporate interests, so watching "free" television is actually indoctrination to purchase the advertiser's products, which is rather agonizing to the poor, since they don't have the money to purchase those products.  Reading a book from the library is a much wiser form of entertainment for the poor.

July 4, 2010 11:14:39 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

My GOD this is a sad moment in the history of the internet.

Once more the rich guys won, and managed to "bribe" the government into taking action... for the benefit of their pockets so sad

Coming up next, microphones will be installed into all US bathrooms, just whistling the new blockbuster song will get you sued for IP violation...

Oh and jaffo and stardock have nothing to be happy about, these people "work" for the big guys like vivendi and RIAA, they wont give a nickle about small fish...

Goodnight and good luck!

July 4, 2010 11:19:07 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

"Exactly, I know what my kids are doing when online ( even though they have their own account as a limited user and can't install anything without my permission)It's all part of being a responsible parent. If they don't abide my rules while being on the computer then I password protect the account and they won't use the pc no if's,and's, or but's."

Its nice to see a responsible parent out there. Wish mine had done some of that for me. I might not have had to learn the hard way about right and wrong.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000282   Page Render Time: