People of Elemental: The Kingdoms

By on February 15, 2010 12:44:33 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

Frogboy

Join Date 03/2001
+1495

The Kingdoms of the West are dominated by races of men. While of one species, each race is substantially different from one another in terms of culture, capability, and philosophy.

The Kingdoms tend to believe in power of individuals to set their own destinies.

The Kingdoms

K_Sorceress_F

The Kingdom of “New” Pariden (“Paridens”, sometimes called “Amarians”, sometimes derisively referred to as Ama’nir)

K_Perridan_M
The Kingdom of Altar (They are the same race as the Paridens originally from the east. Sometimes called Usurper Amarians)

K_Warrior_F
The Kingdom of Capitar (“Capitarans”, sometimes called “The Diplomats”)

Gilden
The Kingdom of Gilden (“Ironeers”, sometimes called “Merchants of Iron and blood”)

K_Tarth_F
The Kingdom of Tarth (“Tarthans”, sometimes called the kingdom of something that would negatively affect our ESRB rating by Capitarans but more commonly referred to as the Rebels)

Locked Post 42 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
February 15, 2010 12:55:26 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Man, those Capitarans sure are vulgar aren't they.

But besides that... pretty cool. Wish I knew more about what makes them unique as opposed to what they call themselves. Although if we go by pictures (and the pictures do indeed preview their specialty as opposed to being simply visual) I suppose we have some indication.

Looking forward to the Fallen.

February 15, 2010 1:08:16 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Why does the ranger... err.. "Tarthan" look sad and depressed? All the others have this pose going on and this rangers like

Good stuff.

February 15, 2010 1:17:05 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Aractain,
Why does the ranger... err.. "Tarthan" look sad and depressed? All the others have this pose going on and this rangers like

Good stuff.
Well if they are "rebels" perhaps they are losing their rebellion and that would depress them? I dunno, but I really like that first ones art quite a bit.

February 15, 2010 1:19:48 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Very good arts.

February 15, 2010 1:21:05 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Hey that Tarthan looks like the woman in the dynasty example video!

February 15, 2010 1:23:19 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Oooh, awesome looking!

February 15, 2010 1:23:22 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting dragoaskani,

Quoting Aractain, reply 2Why does the ranger... err.. "Tarthan" look sad and depressed? All the others have this pose going on and this rangers like

Good stuff.Well if they are "rebels" perhaps they are losing their rebellion and that would depress them? I dunno, but I really like that first ones art quite a bit.

Heh, the "Incompetent Rebels" faction - play to lose! Reminds me of brave sir robin

February 15, 2010 1:23:24 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

The Kingdom of Tarth (“Tarthans”, sometimes called the kingdom of something that would negatively affect our ESRB rating by Capitarans but more commonly referred to as the Rebels)

LOL

Is there a larger version of that first picture? That mage would make a great wallpaper.

February 15, 2010 1:23:35 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

The Kingdom of “New” Pariden (“Paridens”, sometimes called “Amarians”, sometimes derisively referred to as Ama’nir)
Procipinee takes over Pariden? It was hers all along?
The Kingdom of Altar (They are the same race as the Paridens originally from the east. Sometimes called Usurper Amarians)
Sir Boyer switched bands? Kicked by Procipinee? Dethroned Lord Frogboy the Wise??!!!
The Kingdom of Capitar (“Capitarans”, sometimes called “The Diplomats”)
Are they like my Estikapdeas? My favourite faction so far. ^^ 
The Kingdom of Gilden (“Ironeers”, sometimes called “Merchants of Iron and blood”)
Vikings!!! I mean.. dwarves!!! I mean.. HAMMER TIME!!!
Lady Sarah has no beard!!! So no faction that left the seas to come back to the lands? Elven powah!!

February 15, 2010 2:11:49 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Why do you ALWAYS have to post Lore while I'm either asleep or in school or eating lunch!?!?!?!

Interesting stuff, although it appears the races have been shuffled around from how they look in the beta.......

February 15, 2010 3:28:50 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Looks good but no halflings? Who am I going to send on adventures against evil overlords? humans? Bah! Men are weak. The dwarves? They hide in their mountains seeking riches. Guess I've have to employ some immigrants with low expectations.

February 15, 2010 4:39:23 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Really love the arts. This style is more to my heart then Heroes V..... Looks splendid, interesting, and feeds my fantasy, without looking too superhero'ish or childish....

February 15, 2010 5:01:03 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Looks good but no halflings?

Can always build a custom faction.

February 15, 2010 5:17:02 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Cauldyth,

Looks good but no halflings?

Can always build a custom faction.
As someone once said: Cut the legs of the dwarves.

February 15, 2010 7:13:03 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Finally things are starting to look nice... man need that update!

February 15, 2010 7:42:27 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting ,

i c wut u did thar

February 15, 2010 8:37:11 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Love it, good stuff chomping at the bit for the empires of the fallen. Really starting to show some good depth.

So the Altar are the remnants of Emperor Amarian III's empire?

February 15, 2010 8:37:58 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

That didn't go west with him?

February 15, 2010 9:38:08 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Great Artwork! I'm lovin this!  

February 16, 2010 8:50:19 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I like that first wizard...  My type of gal...

February 16, 2010 8:58:41 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Solam,
I like that first wizard...  My type of gal...

Total Emo?

February 16, 2010 9:18:13 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Total Emo?

that outfit says  "emo" to you?

She's wearing a low-cut white/grey robe.  I don't think that she is emo for that.  In fact, I'd say she has a strong sense of style.  If I saw somebody in that outfit wandering around in real life, I'd totally make the 1st impression judgement that they had esteem of some sort.

February 16, 2010 10:08:05 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting landisaurus,

Total Emo?
that outfit says  "emo" to you?

She's wearing a low-cut white/grey robe.  I don't think that she is emo for that.  In fact, I'd say she has a strong sense of style.  If I saw somebody in that outfit wandering around in real life, I'd totally make the 1st impression judgement that they had esteem of some sort.

I like the way your actually judgeing emos. Because all emos have no self esteem or confidence in themselfs at all. lol. I was just making a joke, I could have went with chav, or toff. Next you'll be telling us how all goths want to be vampires.

In real english, my comment roughly translates to "good choice, I would". Its the way we talk in the UK.

February 16, 2010 10:30:48 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Whether the ranger is emo or not, her hair reminds me of Tina Turner's.

February 16, 2010 12:10:28 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting MagicwillNZ,
Whether the ranger is emo or not, her hair reminds me of Tina Turner's.

The ranger is depressed, the girl at the top is the LARPing cosplayer.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000593   Page Render Time: