Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
December 7, 2009 5:32:04 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Que?

December 7, 2009 5:46:16 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

President of what?

Doesn't matter, Mumble gets my vote... nuff said.

December 7, 2009 5:52:04 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Never.

There is enough negative destructiveness in office already... no offense

December 7, 2009 5:54:40 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
December 7, 2009 7:08:03 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

way too intelligent...presidents are a mainstream thing

December 7, 2009 7:13:10 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

Thanks for the sentiment but this really doesn't do me any favor.

Now we can hear from the other side. Go ahead and take your shots, I can take it.

December 7, 2009 8:27:07 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

His avatar is dumb.

December 7, 2009 9:29:43 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Ok, my shot.  You should have run in the last election cycle.  You can't possibly have been as much of a fuckup as the commie that got elected, and McStupid probably wouldn't be any better either.  I at least thought he was a moderate on fiscal matters until he did something so utterly fucked as voting for the bail outs.  Following that, I'd have voted for you on the basis that a republican that's really a left wing progressive is worse than a democrat who's supposed to be a left wing progressive.

I know, it's kinda back handed.

Jager, bad dog!  Dictator I could go for, but to be President I'd have to execute the congress and judiciary first.  Not that anyone needs to worry, no one will ever get elected by going on national tv and telling the population that he thinks they're a bunch of fuck heads for electing 99% of the people in office...

December 8, 2009 1:29:10 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

His Avatar looks wise.

December 8, 2009 1:54:34 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

His avatar is Martin Luther, the guy who started the Reformation.

December 8, 2009 2:46:40 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

His avatar is dumb.

December 8, 2009 4:58:55 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

But wasen't he black? huh?

December 8, 2009 9:39:14 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
December 8, 2009 5:17:22 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

two different people!  somebody needs a history lesson.  and a "reading for information" lesson.

December 8, 2009 5:56:50 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting kryo,
Martin Luther != Martin Luther King, Jr.

True, but if I was still in shape with my primitive graphics tools and Stardock hosted pics directly, I could do a decent Venn diagram showing a pretty good set of traits in the intersection of those two dudes. I don't have historical population info handy, but I wouldn't be that surprised to find out that MLK's leadership reached even more people than Luther's did, at least during the latter's lifetime. They were both definitely big on speaking truth to power, and they had decently raunchy sides, although MLK was (necessarily?) a secretive prude about his.

But really, lifekatana, you shouldn't wish the presidency on your worst enemy. Gaining that office is like some horrible collision between having a religious conversion and getting dosed with powerful pyschedelics without having the least idea about set-setting-dosage guidelines. And it doesn't help that no small few of them end up on factory meds that help them 'stay productive' while they're steadily growing less sane. Metal footballs with nuke codes, harmless party crashers who are somehow scary just because they got in, presidential ghosts wandering the halls--all that's bad enough without needing to see what happens when your best policy intentions go horribly awry because our genius framers thought that seriously efficient government was unwholesome.

Plus, holding the Oval Office seriously ages a motherfucker. Just pick any recent president who wasn't already cosmetically preserved and compare first election victory photos to pics of the man welcoming his successor after an inauguration.

December 8, 2009 6:20:53 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Gaining that office is like some horrible collision between having a religious conversion and getting dosed with powerful pyschedelics without having the least idea about set-setting-dosage guidelines. And it doesn't help that no small few of them end up on factory meds that help them 'stay productive' while they're steadily growing less sane. Metal footballs with nuke codes, harmless party crashers who are somehow scary just because they got in, presidential ghosts wandering the halls--all that's bad enough without needing to see what happens when your best policy intentions go horribly awry because our genius framers thought that seriously efficient government was unwholesome.

OMG lol...genuine art...thank you for that great start to the day

December 9, 2009 6:14:42 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

you guys dare to call Obama a commie.  Listen, i live in a country call canada up north, and i can tell you, when Bush was around, everybody in the world hated and loathe America for what she stands for.  Because of a commie, everyone loves you guys, and...did you not heard, American is the number one place of choice for people to do business, it even toppled Australia.  And that commie just won the Nobel prize for peace.  You did not see dumb ass Bush won anything other than a universal hatred of him, his administration and what his country that he preside over for the last 8 years.  Oh yeah, even if Obama is a commie, at least he is one commie that you can hate with pride.  

December 9, 2009 5:59:35 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

I wouldn't have any objection to Mimblefratz serving out Obama's term. He's far to the left, but he seems a bit more reasonable than Obama. Mumblefratz is to the left of Carter, but Obama is to the left of Neville Chamberlain and off the charts on the bend over index.

December 9, 2009 8:31:52 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Anthony R,
 I wouldn't have any objection to Mimblefratz serving out Obama's term. He's far to the left, but he seems a bit more reasonable than Obama. Mumblefratz is to the left of Carter, but Obama is to the left of Neville Chamberlain and off the charts on the bend over index.

Describing people as right and left wing is extremely insufficient to describe their political attitudes. "Left" of Carter and "left" of Neville Chamberlain is an excellent way of saying nothing.

December 9, 2009 9:40:20 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Quoting wallstop,
His avatar is dumb.

I agree on both counts.  But I suppose looks can be misleading.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time: