APOCALYPSE - The Great Lie

By on December 8, 2008 7:35:01 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Antoll

Join Date 01/2008

APOCALYPSE - The Great Lie

APOCALYPSE - The Great Lie ----- [ENGLISH]
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7lqwg_apocalypse-the-great-lie_news
Extraterrestrial World Contact (June 6th)
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x40n0q_extraterrestrial-world-contact-june_news

APOCALYPSE - Le Grand Mensonge ----- [FRANCAIS]
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7lrcl_apocalypse-le-grand-mensonge_news

KARL JUNG - La synchronicité 666
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7m9wj_karl-jung-la-synchronicit-666_news
2012 Vers la Lumière
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3cvtq_2012-vers-la-lumire-12_news
2012 L'Eveil au Point Zéro
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6pn5y_2012-leveil-au-point-zro-12_news
Rencontre avec le 666
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x74r5w_rencontre-avec-le-666-12_news
Contact Mondial avec les Extraterrestres (6 uin)
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ogtf_contact-mondial-avec-les-extraterre_news

APOCALIPSIS - La Gran Mentira ----- [ESPANOL]
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7lz8d_apocalipsis-la-gran-mentira_news

(TOUTES LES VIDEOS), (ALL VIDEOS), (TODOS LOS VIDEOS), ANTOLL MA
http://www.dailymotion.com/visited/Antoll_MA/1

Locked Post 183 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
December 8, 2008 9:57:11 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

So...What your trying to show us is that a giant heat wave is coming to melt the earth?

December 8, 2008 10:12:57 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

So, 20 years to go, right?, I can't wait for 20 years!, i want my Apocalypse NOW people. What am I suppose to do if I have to wait twenty years to die. I want to die NOW; but only from an Apocalypse. I always wanted to be cooked like a chicken, how about you guys?

December 8, 2008 10:13:29 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Aww, man... this is the THIRD forum that I frequent that this spambot hit... Lucky me!

December 8, 2008 10:14:42 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Extra crispy or original recipe?

December 8, 2008 11:03:55 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

i think it's extra crispy to go

December 8, 2008 11:11:47 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

The only good way to die is an apocolypse becasue if there is any sort of afterlife people are prob gonna be like "so how did u die?" and there would be ur basic, "o i got hit by a car" or " o i drank the glass of water on the table that actually tuned out to be peroxide" but then you can school everyone and be like " i died in the freaking apocolypse"

December 8, 2008 11:19:09 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting XxTKDwarriorxX,
The only good way to die is an apocolypse becasue if there is any sort of afterlife people are prob gonna be like "so how did u die?" and there would be ur basic, "o i got hit by a car" or " o i drank the glass of water on the table that actually tuned out to be peroxide" but then you can school everyone and be like " i died in the freaking apocolypse"

That's just the best response I've heard about this kind of stuff in a long time.

Guy 1: I died in the freaking apocolypse 

Guy 2: ME TOO!!  WOW, that's cool!!

December 8, 2008 10:23:39 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Solam,

Quoting XxTKDwarriorxX, reply 6The only good way to die is an apocolypse becasue if there is any sort of afterlife people are prob gonna be like "so how did u die?" and there would be ur basic, "o i got hit by a car" or " o i drank the glass of water on the table that actually tuned out to be peroxide" but then you can school everyone and be like " i died in the freaking apocolypse"

That's just the best response I've heard about this kind of stuff in a long time.

Guy 1: I died in the freaking apocolypse 

Guy 2: ME TOO!!  WOW, that's cool!!

Haha! Ditto.

December 9, 2008 4:05:22 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Or, I died of Epoxy Lips (super glued my lips shut by accidrnt)

December 9, 2008 4:13:27 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Sarissi,
Or, I died of Epoxy Lips (super glued my lips shut by accidrnt)

No nose?

December 9, 2008 4:59:48 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

this really is the most irrelevant and pointless thread going isn't it

December 9, 2008 7:51:21 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Why yes, yes it is.

December 9, 2008 9:55:16 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Yes, it is a pointless threat, but we are proud of it. We have work very hard to bring you this pointless thread. It is a gift to all the people of the earth; right on time for the Apocalypse. Happy Apocalypse to everyone!!!

December 9, 2008 11:04:46 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Wow, awesome!

I have to ask though, what does industrial pollution and global warming have to do with cosmic rays and whatnot from outside our solar system cooking us?  Is it global warming or a cosmic microwave?  Seems to conflict with itself in that way.

Also, I would like to point out that the earth's most prominent greenhouse gas is water.  What this means is that as the earth gets hotter, more water will evaporate and form more cloud cover, reducing the amount of heat which reaches the earth's surface.  Conversely, if the earth cools too much, then the water condenses and the cloud cover disappears, allowing the sun to reheat the earth.  Hence, the earth's temperature is self-regulating and man-made global warming of any kind is a hoax.

Then there is the data collected over the last few years which has actually shown that the earth is currently is a state of global cooling, not warming.

Fun stuff though.

December 9, 2008 11:56:10 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

IQofSpam, what are u trying to do here??? it looks like you are trying to give this thread a purpose. You are trying to destroy the hole point of the thread. Let me remind you that this thread is perfect in its pointlessness. It is a work of art. Only the true believers of the coming Apocalypse will die, all the rest of the non-believers will continu living pointless lives, but we the chosen ones will die with honor. Long live the Apocalipse.

December 10, 2008 12:28:19 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Also, I would like to point out that the earth's most prominent greenhouse gas is water. What this means is that as the earth gets hotter, more water will evaporate and form more cloud cover, reducing the amount of heat which reaches the earth's surface. Conversely, if the earth cools too much, then the water condenses and the cloud cover disappears, allowing the sun to reheat the earth. Hence, the earth's temperature is self-regulating and man-made global warming of any kind is a hoax.

Wrong.

Water is a temporary greenhouse gas without long term affects in the league of CO2.

Anyway, Venus is 500 degrees centigrade even at night and its atmosphere is 96% CO2. It is hotter then mercury. If CO2 didn't cause greenhouse effects then how come Venus is so hot? Venus even has sulfuric acid in its atmosphere which is a cooling gas and yet Venus is still the hottest planet. The Earth's climate is self-regulating but it has its limits.

Oil power plants pump countless tons of pollution into the air and pollute people's water supply. Even if global warming was made up, coal is still causing catastrophic environmental damage so denying global warming is a waste of time.

Further more, ignorance on how the climate works and denying global warming is no excuse for causing reckless harm by continuing to use oil.

December 10, 2008 1:23:17 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Temporary, yes.  But, considering the amount of water on earth, it isn't going to go anywhere anytime soon.

I never said that CO2 has no greenhouse effect - it does, and denying it would be stupid, as you point out so kindly.  I also never said that coal burning doesn't cause pollution or that pollution isn't dangerous.  What I said was that the water in our atmosphere will make it virtually impossible for additional CO2 to raise the temperature.

Pointing out Venus is a rather silly example as well - Venus is considerably closer to the sun first of all, and secondly it does, as you said, have an atmosphere that is 96% CO2 (so far as we know).  I don't know how you think anyone would survive on a planet with that kind of atmosphere.  Also,what good is sulfuric acid as a cooling gas if it only comprises part of the remaining 4% of the atmosphere?  Water represents roughly 50-70% of the greenhouse gases on earth, depending on location and humidity.  CO2 represents about 10-20%.  Considering the cubic volume of the atmosphere, we humans would have to try considerably harder before we managed to even slightly change the percentage of CO2 in the atmosphere.

And anyway, you seem to be ignoring what I said - studies over the last few years show that the earth's average temperature is cooling, not warming.  How do you explain that, if we are constantly pouring CO2 into the atmosphere?  Maybe you should worry about the trees instead of the oil companies and coal power plants.

So thank you, I will stick to my "ignorant" position.

December 10, 2008 1:34:48 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I'd be curious to view these "recent studies" that show the Earth cooling, as it would fly in the face of every "recent study" I have viewed.

And just because the earth DOES have the ability to adjust does not mean that we should just keep on with what we are doing. Our affect on global warming will likely trigger that cooling reaction you speak of prematurely (as in before it normally would have happened, and perhaps to a more extreme degree).

I will agree that it is next to impossible for us to trigger a runaway greenhouse effect like on Venus here on Earth, but that does not mean that we can't cause serious damage to ourselves by messing with the Earth's climate.

December 10, 2008 3:17:22 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Oil power plants pump countless tons of pollution into the air and pollute people's water supply. Even if global warming was made up, coal is still causing catastrophic environmental damage so denying global warming is a waste of time.

Further more, ignorance on how the climate works and denying global warming is no excuse for causing reckless harm by continuing to use oil.

I've read that the eruption of Krakatoa put more polution and CO2 into the atmosphere the the sum total of human civiilization since the industrial revolution.  It is egotistical to think that we humans can effect the global climate greater than nature itself.  The local environment is another story, and I support lowering polution for better living.  But not at the sacrifice of better living.

How do you propose to power that computer you posted this message on, JuleTron?  It would be great to use more clean, cheap nuclear power, but the same environmentalists who eschew fossil fuels protest nuclear power.  Wind, solar and hydroelectric are great, but they are also location and weather dependant and not 100% available.  How do you power cars?  If all the people complaining would invent a solution, that would do some real good.

December 10, 2008 3:35:54 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I've read that the eruption of Krakatoa put more polution and CO2 into the atmosphere the the sum total of human civiilization since the industrial revolution. It is egotistical to think that we humans can effect the global climate greater than nature itself. The local environment is another story, and I support lowering polution for better living. But not at the sacrifice of better living.

Actually volcanic eruptions cool the earth. A simple explanation why your statement is wrong can be found here or on dozen other sites when searching with google. (Or detailed explanations in scientific journals, but that's not the level we're discussing here.)

------------------------

But yeah, why are we granting this spam thread with a serious discussion anyway. I forgot, somebody is wrong on the internet!

December 10, 2008 3:36:20 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

The Krakatoa and "egotistical" arguments are possibly the worst thought out and in general just ignorant arguments out there. It's idiotic NOT to think we can affect the global climate. Jesus, just look at nuclear weapons. We could REALLY affect it REALLY fast if we wanted to.

And as far as Krakatoa, it dumped loads of ash and other things along with the CO2, which have a cooling affect.

There's a serious danger in cherry picking individual facts out of events, and applying them to very complex issues.

December 10, 2008 6:23:34 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

HA HA HA!

Such ego!

Such shortsightedness!

Nuclear weapons, global warming, give ma a break! We can't do jack to the Earth! Sure, we can kill ourselves off completely, sure we can f*** up the atmosphere, but we can do nothing, nothing to damage the planet! No matter what we do, the world goes on. Think of three billion yars ago. Everything breathed CO2. Nothing breathed oxygen. Then little cyanobacterium started cranking out oxygen. A global threat! A massive extinction followed, eradicating every single thing that didn't breathe oxygen. Let's all remember the myriad extinction events. 90% extinct. 55% extinct. 96% extinct. 87% extinct. And yet, millions of years later, here we are, obsessing about the end of the world. Apocalypse. Nukes. Global warming. Calm down people. It isn't going to end the world. It'll kill us all off for our shortsightedness, but give it a few thousand years, and viola, a whole new ecosystem. Doesn't matter what we do. The world will just keep on going.

December 10, 2008 6:37:18 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting SSAF,
HA HA HA!

Such ego!

Such shortsightedness!

Nuclear weapons, global warming, give ma a break! We can't do jack to the Earth! Sure, we can kill ourselves off completely, sure we can f*** up the atmosphere, but we can do nothing, nothing to damage the planet! No matter what we do, the world goes on. Think of three billion yars ago. Everything breathed CO2. Nothing breathed oxygen. Then little cyanobacterium started cranking out oxygen. A global threat! A massive extinction followed, eradicating every single thing that didn't breathe oxygen. Let's all remember the myriad extinction events. 90% extinct. 55% extinct. 96% extinct. 87% extinct. And yet, millions of years later, here we are, obsessing about the end of the world. Apocalypse. Nukes. Global warming. Calm down people. It isn't going to end the world. It'll kill us all off for our shortsightedness, but give it a few thousand years, and viola, a whole new ecosystem. Doesn't matter what we do. The world will just keep on going.

I don't think that most people here are talking about harming the planet, I think most people care about the survival of the human race. After all what good is the Earth to us if everyone is dead?

Samurye.

December 10, 2008 6:39:34 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Here are some links you can look at eqfan592.  They have some information on the global cooling which I talked about.  The first one is particularly good.

http://leatherheadblog.com/2008/12/05/top-10-global-warming-myths/

http://acuf.org/issues/issue62/060624cul.asp

http://www.isthereglobalcooling.com/global_cooling_charts

December 10, 2008 7:59:55 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

They may not say it outright, but people often seem to be far too caught up in the notion that the earth withour humans wouldn't exist.

Maybe i'm just cynical.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000344   Page Render Time: