Elementalgame.info community fan site

...has just opened !

By on November 21, 2008 3:16:30 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums External Link

Cervomix

Join Date 02/2006
+4

Here's already the first Elemental:WoM fan site, opening just a few days after the official game announcement!

Taadaaaa... I hope you will like Elemental : War Of Magic Info website, forum and WIKI ! The purpose of this site is to become a kind of cornerstone of the Elemental Game community, to centralize all resources, information and downloads concerning this highly awaited game !

The site has just born so it is still quite empty and it still needs parents to take care of him, so YOU, the game's community, is awaited and welcomed to help it growing up ! We can also create new language sections that you will manage if you think it is needed!

Please register and send me a PM to have an admin access to the website and forum moderator rights. I have created forum and wiki sections but everything can be modified on the site and forum in order to better fit our needs.

On a personal note, for curious people, I'm new on these forums and joined less than two weeks ago, I was a real Master of Magic fan so I was so happy hearing that the talented Stardock team would make a kind of sequel that I decided to build this site. If you are interested by the game like I am, do not hesitate to contact me to work in cooperation in order to fill this site with all valuable information, articles, debates, that you might found or create ! The site will then be how you want it to be!

As I wrote in several news: "From the community, for the community"! 

Big thanks to Cari_elf and Frogboy for giving me authorisation to "launch" the site !

Locked Post 11 Replies +2
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
November 21, 2008 3:43:45 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Awesome, I'll look into it soon as I get my other computer fixed, shoul take a week.

November 21, 2008 4:02:52 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Thanks Tamren ! Feel free to contribute !

November 21, 2008 7:07:07 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Despite being new to the community, he has shown extraordinary commitment to promoting its growth and progress through his solo effort to manifest these this sites so quickly. In short, he did an exceptional job on establishing the domian resources. Frankly speaking it will be hard to top what he has set up.

November 21, 2008 7:11:29 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Looks great!

December 1, 2008 4:20:24 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Nice work.... keep it up!

December 3, 2008 7:26:45 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

good stuff!

December 4, 2008 3:44:12 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Thank you for your support guys! Don't hesitate to register on the forums and join the team if you are motivated and have a bit of spare time !

June 17, 2009 4:05:41 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Landisaurus casts a spell:   (image thanks to wintersong)

I just wanted to point out, the above fansite has been getting news on it that could be missed here.   Right now that pretty much only includes images found in the IRC chat or twitter (such as the concept art with was added in the news article for 6/17/09), so you may have seen them already.  But once the alpha is released, provided the above fansite can somehow get access to it, there may be more information and blogs to that point.

(I also just wanted to remind everybody that it exists, and please support if you would)

June 17, 2009 5:20:38 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

While you make it...

June 17, 2009 5:49:24 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

yeah, that totally works!   thanks wintersong.

I'm too busy right now to create a unique image.  so I'm just stealing yours.

(I never noticed just how thin that guy is.  I mean look at his legs and waist.)

June 17, 2009 5:57:45 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

You are welcome.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0001672   Page Render Time: